How Many Wins In This Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
brett, I didn't see a problem with your thread.

Maybe the title should've just said 'Edwin Jackson' but there was nothing wrong having a discussion.

I never liked E-Jax (as a player). Game 3 or not, it was for DISCUSSION.

Last edited:

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kinda agree. It's all good though. It seems to me like, although a small community of Sox fans, we are a bunch of people who can get along, even if we don't agree on how good someone on our team is. We all know this is our team and I don't think taking down threads, UNLESS they get out of hand, is really necessary.

Just my 2 cents.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I bleed black and silver. I remember cring at my job as a 16 year old kid when Baines was first traded. I just want to know why the thread was deleted especially without any comment to the originator of the thread

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^ It's good 'ol Harold Baines himself! :bow:

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
I bleed black and silver. I remember cring at my job as a 16 year old kid when Baines was first traded. I just want to know why the thread was deleted especially without any comment to the originator of the thread

I agree, i saw no reason to have the thread deleted. I don't know who did it or why, but it seems to me that it was somebody flexing their muscles, and probably somebody who should not have such power.

I felt the thread was a little stupid, to be honest, but we are here to voice our opinions and discuss sports and clearly the Sox forum needs help and taking away an opportunity to have some discussion, to me, doesnt seem to be a good way to promote the Message Board.

I also feel that Rush has done a good job at promoting the site and giving the site some solid credibility and to tarnish that credibility because a Mod. didnt agree with a premise seems irresponsible to me, imo. The premise, I might add, that had an arguement laid out with supporting facts.

BTW, Harold Baines is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.