IGT Packers vs. Bengals

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile, my 0-2 team I picked in the survivor pool - Minny - is getting killed. By Cleveland. Browns. THOSE browns!

MacBear

Liked Posts:
the packers are lucky to be in this. every phase of thier's has been trash in this game. thier only points have been gift wrapped

Nick80

How do you get to see all the games in the U.K.?

They cover two games on a sunday on Skysports broadcast by Fox or CBS and then the Redzone is shown on the 'red Button' so I get to see all the redzone action. I'll also try and get a decent feed online on Bears games and finally sunday nights they cover the Sunday night matchup so I get to watch the Bears live tonight on TV! Wooop!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If the Vikings lose to Cleveland at home, there's going to be trouble in Minny.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Rodgers getting into it with McCarthy! Love it!!

edit Of course with Rodgers it'll be gritty leadership, not being insubordinate.

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
Rodgers and McCarthy going after it! Wonder how Sportcenter spins this all week to make McCarthy look like the bad guy...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can't believe when I picked Minny in my survival pool this week, I thought it was the safest bet. smh

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Try not to royally fuck this drive up again Bungals.

Fuck that, they are not going to win this game... They might as well try for some sort of record. Has any team ever turned the ball over on 5 or 6 straight possessions ? I can't think of any team that has but IDK.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They cover two games on a sunday on Skysports broadcast by Fox or CBS and then the Redzone is shown on the 'red Button' so I get to see all the redzone action. I'll also try and get a decent feed online on Bears games and finally sunday nights they cover the Sunday night matchup so I get to watch the Bears live tonight on TV! Wooop!

Nice. When I lived there it was Nick Luckhurst presenting a one hour show on channel 4. Awful. That's gonna be a hell of a late night for you tonight!

1rkrage

Superstar
Liked Posts:
oh how cute. Rodgers showing leadership on the sidelines

GSH1919

Liked Posts:
& Dalton almost throws that 3rd down pass to the Packers DB. So awful.