IGT Packers vs. Bengals

Nick80

Nice. When I lived there it was Nick Luckhurst presenting a one hour show on channel 4. Awful. That's gonna be a hell of a late night for you tonight!

Ha! Yeah channel 4 show the late game on the Sunday, Mike Carlson is the guy who talks football on it now, not sure about the lead guy though, still it's better than it used to be. Eurosport show monday night stuff now, it's growing and they are about to go into over drive inregard to the NFL with the first Wembley game next weekend.

As for the late night, I can't wait, I get to knock a few back in peace and quiet tonight, hoooray!!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Shouldn't that be a penalty on Starks for lowing the head?

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
If Giants, Vikings, Redskins go 0-3 season is over. Giants still could probably recover to be 9-7ish but other teams are toast. Ponder won't make it past the bye week if they lose the next 2

Newblood

Liked Posts:
If Giants, Vikings, Redskins go 0-3 season is over. Giants still could probably recover to be 9-7ish but other teams are toast. Ponder won't make it past the bye week if they lose the next 2

Shame that we made Ponder look like a good QB

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe they should trade Adrian Peterson. I heard some stats that convinced me running backs are obsolete and have no value, you can get one in any round.

I just know the fanbase is getting fed up with qb play and Musgrave.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
Can't believe people thought it was over at 14-0. If it was 28-0 I'd still expect the packers to win. They're way too good for Cincinnati.

Except its been the Bengals shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly, no GB playing well, lol. Whats its been? 4 short field turnovers and 6 points out of it for the Packer's offense?

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
GB's going to go into the half with the lead. That's amazing, considering the start.