IGT Packers vs. Bengals

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Bears will win the division. You know kinda like 2010 but nobody remembers that. Why?? Because the Packers won the fucking Super Bowl. You guys worry about the stupidest shit when nobody cares who is leading the division in week 3. This is why Packer fans come in here. They laugh at Chicago's ignorance.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win a playoff game?

This is what pisses me off about being a Chicago fan. We have 1 playoff win in 5 years against a below .500 team and every-time we win a regular season game we act like we are the fucking champs.

dude, stfu. people are just happy the Packers lost. Ain't nobody talking about championships. Damn. Why you gotta rain on our parade? you should go celebrate your Flacco win this week and superbowl

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Washington should put Fuck It I'm Going Deep in for the hail Mary.

Liked Posts:
Way to go Cincy! Mistakes or no mistakes beating the Pack is a good win for any opponent. I still think the AFC come down to them, Denver & now the Colts after the Richardson trade. The Bears need to take care of business.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another tipped pass another mistake by Rodgers! Congrats to Cinn on a impressive win! And ha ha on Rodgers and the Packers choking in that one! :lmao:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears will win the division. You know kinda like 2010 but nobody remembers that. Why?? Because the Packers won the fucking Super Bowl. You guys worry about the stupidest shit when nobody cares who is leading the division in week 3. This is why Packer fans come in here. They laugh at Chicago's ignorance.

Seriously, you should start a website about this. Everyone is stupid except for you.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
How many turnovers were the Packers gifted, and still couldn't win this game?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
I get that but a regular season game really means nothing. We have to win in the playoffs to earn the right to talk shit

I didn't realize regular season games had no bearing on making it to the playoffs. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Win a playoff game?

This is what pisses me off about being a Chicago fan. We have 1 playoff win in 5 years against a below .500 team and every-time we win a regular season game we act like we are the fucking champs.

But you're not a chicago fan. You're a fairweather fan that bailed on his team.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get that but a regular season game really means nothing. We have to win in the playoffs to earn the right to talk shit

we not in the post season yet. we will worry about it when we get there. small victories man. small victories. it's ok to be happy

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

theres not gonna be room up here on the bandwagon when we lock homefeild advantage...either get on board now or we roll right past ya in the playoffs

MacBear

Liked Posts:
go cut yourself some more. that might help.

if you cant see a difference between the packers & bears of 2010, and 2013 you arent paying attention