IGT Packers vs. Bengals

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Yet another name to add to the ignore list. I'm fine talking with other team's fans if they have a point, but some people just come to troll.

iBearsLX

Liked Posts:
We all know we will get a 2 game swing in the division in the games against you guys. We were 1-2 last year too and still won the division with ease.

Oh, I'm so scared of the Packers from last year against the Bears from last year! :nervous:

I think I'll just let the games and records talk. :lol:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
In other news the Colts making a statement with TR getting his first TD as a Colt.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Are people really talking shit to Bears fans happy with a GB loss? Fuck off, seriously.

No kidding. What are we supposed to say, "Awwww...we're so sorry your overrated team could be two games out of first just 3 wks. into the year"? At least they aren't sharing the cellar with Minnesota as they put their own hands firmly around their throats (again).

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, Florence, I look forward to hearing from you again at playoff time. Until then maybe you should go back to the chat board for The View.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guys, winning games is not important in football. Stop getting so excited.

Agreed, why even play? Just decide the victor by coin flip

ridemywheelie

Liked Posts:
Funny when Packers blow a game to the Bengals, the post game talking-heads say, "Don't worry about the Packers. They lost to two very good teams today." When the Bears beat the Bengals, the Bengals aren't considered a bad team. Funny how analysts rationalize their preconceptions about the Packers.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Sorry I don't take pride in being in 1st place less than a quarter of the way through the season. Next year if the Cubs start 1-0 I'll know to go talk shit to every Cardinals fan I know.

This is almost 20% of the season so far...

That's actually equivalent to about 35 baseball games. Like you wouldn't be talking shit if the Cubs were poised to go 35-0 at that point and the Cards were 12-23?

But go ahead with being a moron in math as well.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter if we lose every game during the regular season. The only thing that matters is that we win once we get to the playoffs and superbowl. Derp

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Agreed, why even play? Just decide the victor by coin flip

Or we could just go by media attention or Rodgers dick-sucking. As a matter of fact just give that team with the .333 winning percentage after today the Super Bowl trophy right now.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, I'm in Istanbul right now, it's almost midnight, and I'm jet lagged and about half drunk. So it could be argued that my judgment is impaired. But shit, this Flacco guy seems like a first class butthole to me.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Guys, I'm in Istanbul right now, it's almost midnight, and I'm jet lagged and about half drunk. So it could be argued that my judgment is impaired. But shit, this Flacco guy seems like a first class butthole to me.

Your judgement seems right on the money.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It's not the jet lag or the alcohol.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
No Packer fans come here because their trolling and have nothing else better to do with their lives..

That's not true. While packer fans are not wearing cheese on their heads they spend their days molesting cows and dreaming of Aaron Rodgers. They have plenty to do.