IGT: Preseason Week 1 Miami Dolphins (0-0) vs Chicago Bears (0-0) 7:00PM CDT FOX

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh96Bears

Liked Posts:
Is it worth staying up till 1am to watch... of course it is:bearbang:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the main thing I'm going to focus in on for this game is special teams. We aren't going to see anything elaborate out of the offense, Fangio is going to disguise every blitz he'll use this season by not blitzing, and that really just leaves ST play to gauge whether this will be a 5-11 ream or a 8-8 team.

From what I saw at camp, looks like longsnapping should be solid, Lovato is built like a Mack truck and didn't seem to have any problems getting the ball right on the hands of O'Donnell. Punting looked great, I think megapunt has really come into his own.

The return game is full of question marks. While mark Mariani should be the main guy, they were trying all sorts of dudes back there. I saw fumbles, stuffs, slips, trips and all sorts of cartoon like baffoonery in those drills.

What will be key is to see how bubble guys perform. Having a new defensive front gives us the ability to keep more linebackers too, which should be a benefit to ST as well.

It would have been nice to look forward to seeing the rooks debut in this game but with our first rounder coming in pre-injured, second rounder out of shape, and that new center getting pwnd buy a second year guy who prolly won't make the team, there's not much left.

I am high on Langford, hopefully we'll see him add a new dimension to the run game which should keep cutlers stats cleaner, but that's a discussion for september.

Anyways here's to a great, injury free game, hope the Bears fucking murder the fish and make tannehil their bitch. BEAR DOWN!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It's Game Day Bitches!

Yeah, I know it's only preseason.
Yeah, I know we shouldn't expect a lot this year.
But, hell with it, I'm still excited to have Bear football back!
Plus I'm excited to see what this new regime can put together and start to develop.

I'm a fool that way.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Me too man. Don't care if I have to get up for work tomorrow. I am going to get stone fucking drunk tonight and be on this board ranting and raving about preseason game number 1 that no one cares about....hahaha

BEARS!

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Me too man. Don't care if I have to get up for work tomorrow. I am going to get stone fucking drunk tonight and be on this board ranting and raving about preseason game number 1 that no one cares about....hahaha

BEARS!

Noted for later:lol:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You know there's already a IGT?

Yeah, but this is the unofficial game day thread.

You can go ahead and be a conformist and be all official and bow down to the man.

I'm an internet rebel.

(at least until this thread gets merged)

Gangsta

Liked Posts:
Don't care neither. Just bought again NFL Game Pass, and with the actual economy here in Brazil it cost me a lot of money.
ESPN here does not broadcast a lot of Bears games, and it sucks to be searching a decent link to watch.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'll be watching the ILBs intently. Stopping runs within the first two yards every now and then would be a nice change from last year.

I also am looking forward to seeing Goldman and Grasu in action. These two have a chance at being long-term fixtures in essential, unglamorous positions.

Finally, I am looking forward to seeing Houston and Young back in action. They need to fight tooth and nail to stand out, and I want to see them play with some energy.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Ah yeah!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Top five I want to see tonight:

Acho, Porter and Ball on defense.

Langford and M. Wilson on offense.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Super Saiyan Jewbear to u, mister.

I'm already working on my paintshops for the colts game next week.

Ah so thats super saiyan hair. I was wondering what was on the bears head. My first reaction was that it was a big steaming pile of shit, just the wrong color. Like it was some sort of metaphor for this team or something.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Top five I want to see tonight:

Acho, Porter and Ball on defense.

Langford and M. Wilson on offense.

I am excited about Acho. I hope our OLBs make enough noise tonight that ESPN wont stop talking about how great our new defense looks