IGT: Preseason Week 1 Miami Dolphins (0-0) vs Chicago Bears (0-0) 7:00PM CDT FOX

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ah so thats super saiyan hair. I was wondering what was on the bears head. My first reaction was that it was a big steaming pile of shit, just the wrong color. Like it was some sort of metaphor for this team or something.
Bear Down?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler's first throw of the game will be an INT, probably a tipped INT so we can argue about whether it was his fault or not.... calling it now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler's first throw of the game will be an INT, probably a tipped INT so we can argue about whether it was his fault or not.... calling it now.

No, stupid.

It will be a screen pass to Forte in the backfield that will lose 2 yards. Forte gets rolled up funny and sprains his ankles... out 6-8 weeks.

100% completion rate doe.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No stupid.

It will be a screen pass to Forte in the backfield that will lose 2 yards.

100% completion rate doe.

How about a screen pass to Forte in the backfield that would be a 2 yard loss, but its tipped and then intercepted and returned for a touchdown?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
How about a screen pass to Forte in the backfield that would be a 2 yard loss, but its tipped and then intercepted and returned for a touchdown?

Whoever tips it is on the Bears and it breaks their finger. Out 2-4 weeks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You guys are still thinking like we have Marc Trestman as our HC/OC.... I don't recall Gase being a screen-happy caller.... did he call a ton of screens in Denver? Fuck did he call anything in Denver, he had an OC as his QB ffs.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are still thinking like we have Marc Trestman as our HC/OC.... I don't recall Gase being a screen-happy caller.... did he call a ton of screens in Denver? Fuck did he call anything in Denver, he had an OC as his QB ffs.

Jay would audible into the screen pass starting a year long feud with Adam Gase for not going with the original play call.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I will possibly be banning myself from the internet for 3 hours tonight, preseason is hard enough to pay attention to. Maybe 2 hours depending on who's left.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will possibly be banning myself from the internet for 3 hours tonight, preseason is hard enough to pay attention to. Maybe 2 hours depending on who's left.

But Pablovi might be back!!!!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Forte gets hurt I will blame you guys.:yep:

Ron Burgundy

Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears: TV schedule, Game information and more

bearsdolphinstannehil-101914.jpg

Football is finally back.Tonight the Chicago Bears will host the Miami Dolphins in week one of the NFL preseason at Soldier Field. For a lot of players, tonight marks the beginning of a journey that will either end in a roster spot or being cut from camp. With the Bears releasing their first unofficial depth chart of the season, there are plenty of players to watch.The two teams last met in October 2014 where the Dolphins came into Soldier Field and won a week 7 battle 27-14. The Dolphins were powered by emerging quarterback Ryan Tannehill who has some promise heading into the 2015 season. The aftermath of the loss left the Bears at 3-4 and featured a heated exchange in the locker room involving former wide receiver Brandon Marshall.But that was then and this is now. Tonight fans will get the first look at the John Fox era in Chicago and what we hope is a promising 2015 season.

Here's what you need to know:
WHAT:*Miami Dolphins @ Chicago Bears (NFL Preseason week 1)
WHEN:*Thursday, Aug. 13; 7 p.m. CST
WHERE: Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
WEATHER: 81 degrees at kickoff with partly cloudy skies and winds coming from the Southwest at 14 MPH. There's a 15% chance of rain in the 10 p.m. hour according to The Weather Channel.
TV: Sam Rosen (play by play), Jim Miller (analyst) and*Lou Cannellis (sideline).

Radio: WBBM Newsradio 780. Jeff Joniak (play by play) and Tom Thayer (analyst). Click here for a full radio list.
Odds: Bears - 1.
All-time history: Miami leads the regular season series 8-4.
Notes: The Bears defense will go against a Miami offense that loves to use the read-option with quarterback Ryan Tannehill. The offense will be very vanilla-like tonight for the Dolphins, as will the Bears. Expect the Bears offensive starters to play around 15 plays.

More...

Last edited by a moderator:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Thank God Ron showed up cuz I had no clue there was a foosball game on tonight. I could have missed it. Phew, that was a close one...

Josh96Bears

Liked Posts:
bearsdolphinstannehil-101914.jpg

Football is finally back.Tonight the Chicago Bears will host the Miami Dolphins in week one of the NFL preseason at Soldier Field. For a lot of players, tonight marks the beginning of a journey that will either end in a roster spot or being cut from camp. With the Bears releasing their first unofficial depth chart of the season, there are plenty of players to watch.The two teams last met in October 2014 where the Dolphins came into Soldier Field and won a week 7 battle 27-14. The Dolphins were powered by emerging quarterback Ryan Tannehill who has some promise heading into the 2015 season. The aftermath of the loss left the Bears at 3-4 and featured a heated exchange in the locker room involving former wide receiver Brandon Marshall.But that was then and this is now. Tonight fans will get the first look at the John Fox era in Chicago and what we hope is a promising 2015 season.

Here's what you need to know:
WHAT:*Miami Dolphins @ Chicago Bears (NFL Preseason week 1)
WHEN:*Thursday, Aug. 13; 7 p.m. CST
WHERE: Soldier Field in Chicago, IL
WEATHER: 81 degrees at kickoff with partly cloudy skies and winds coming from the Southwest at 14 MPH. There's a 15% chance of rain in the 10 p.m. hour according to The Weather Channel.
TV: Sam Rosen (play by play), Jim Miller (analyst) and*Lou Cannellis (sideline).

Radio: WBBM Newsradio 780. Jeff Joniak (play by play) and Tom Thayer (analyst). Click here for a full radio list.
Odds: Bears - 1.
All-time history: Miami leads the regular season series 8-4.
Notes: The Bears defense will go against a Miami offense that loves to use the read-option with quarterback Ryan Tannehill. The offense will be very vanilla-like tonight for the Dolphins, as will the Bears. Expect the Bears offensive starters to play around 15 plays.

More...
Cheers Ron, thanks for letting me know the wind speed for tonight...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Cheers Ron, thanks for letting me know the wind speed for tonight...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

More importantly, that there's a 15% chance of rain in the 10 p.m. hour.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
It's preseason, I'm feeling very meh about game

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
everyone make sure to pay extra close attention and over analyze everything you see

this is important business