IGT: Week 10 Chicago Bears (3-5) @ Green Bay packers (5-3) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is a huge game for Trestman and Cutler.

I know both will be here in 2015, but I think a bad loss here would have to start to erode the confidence in both of them.

Based on what the reporters were saying this week this thing is teetering on the edge right now. Even Peggy Kusinski, who is normally very positive, was saying it felt like they were trying to convince themselves that they could win.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Packers will beat the Bears 38-24 and it will be all Cutler's fault.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The defense will give up a score on every possession and all the talk in Chicago will be about how the offense is struggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This IGT is gonna be cray cray tonight. Fuck you guys.

Go Bears! :bearbang:

billyfootball

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler will throw two picks, they will lose, and everyone will be angry at Jay again.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you genuinely still excited for Bears football or are you faking it?

I'm always excited for Bears football, regardless of how the season is going.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm always excited for Bears football, regardless of how the season is going.

So you literally think to yourself "Oh boy, I can't wait to watch utter shit football tonight where my favorite team is more than likely going to lose in horrible fashion on national TV to their hated rivals again"?

I'm just trying to figure out if we're still genuinely optimistic or fake optimistic. It's okay to admit you're faking it.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you literally think to yourself "Oh boy, I can't wait to watch utter shit football tonight where my favorite team is more than likely going to lose in horrible fashion on national TV to their hated rivals again"?

I'm just trying to figure out if we're still genuinely optimistic or fake optimistic. It's okay to admit you're faking it.

You don't know the outcome of this game. Any given Sunday and all that. So yes, there is always a chance and a reason to be optimistic.

If you can't get stoked about Bears-Packers on SNF then why are you even on a Bears message board? Lighten up. It's just a game! :bearbang:

Nick80

lol, dick.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm a dick and I never run away from that fact

Go Bears as always, I'm not 'excited' for this game but I stand firmly behind my team win or lose

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I'm genuinely optimistic. Not sure why. Just have a good feeling about this one.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol, gothlord