IGT: Week 10 Chicago Bears (3-5) @ Green Bay packers (5-3) 7:30PM CDT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
Is Marquess Wilson available for tonight's game or is he listed as out?

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I'm going to watch this game with the attitude I had back in the late 70s..root for them to win cause they're my team and severe underdogs and I want them to pull an upset..No expectations just lots of hope..

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I'm going to watch this game with the attitude I had back in the late 70s..root for them to win cause they're my team and severe underdogs and I want them to pull an upset..No expectations just lots of hope..

I don't believe in hope... But yeah, no expectations of a result... I just wish they improve and play better on both sides of the ball.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I don't believe in hope... But yeah, no expectations of a result... I just wish they improve and play better on both sides of the ball.

There is always hope..how about a prayer..lol

billyfootball

Liked Posts:
Trustman needs to take the ball out of Cutler's hands. Run run run and then a play action. No more Cutlerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bearzinga

Liked Posts:
I see a lot of people are calling for a healthy dose of Forte, and I agree as long as it's working but you gotta believe Dickbays first priority will be to stop Forte. I can see Dickbay putting a spotter on him early and I hope the Bears are ready and can make them pay for it without having to wait for a halftime adjustment to make somethng happen.

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Emery and Trestman paid Cutler well and believe he is the guy. So it is time for him to have a (kind of) breakout game against GB. Of course Forte and the run must be established but Bears should not play a run first offense.

Today is the last Chance to save the season. Well I hope for the best but expect the worst to be honest. Both Offense and Defense must play well if the Bears want to stand a chance. We will see later...

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No more excuses.

Am I talking about Cutler or domestic abuse?

No more.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

How do you not believe in hope? Does a ball really have sides?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna throw this out there just for fun.

If the Forte rushes for 150 yards and the Cutler commits one or fewer turnovers, they'll win.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I see a lot of people are calling for a healthy dose of Forte, and I agree as long as it's working but you gotta believe Dickbays first priority will be to stop Forte. I can see Dickbay putting a spotter on him early and I hope the Bears are ready and can make them pay for it without having to wait for a halftime adjustment to make somethng happen.

While I see your point, that was likely a focus for the Packers in the last game and the Bears still ran for 235 yards against them.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

If Forte rushes for 150 yards and the Cutler commits one or fewer turnovers, they'll win.

I agree, but this pretty much a recipe to win any game...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I agree, but this pretty much a recipe to win any game...

True.

But I don't think banking on Forte to run for 150 yards is a solid plan of attack. Against GB's porous run defense, though, it's absolutely possible.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
the bears will win this game

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If the Forte rushes for 150 yards and the Cutler commits one or fewer turnovers, they'll win.

I think if Cutler has no turnovers the Bears win regardless of Forte's numbers.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shea gets a sack. Conte and Fuller come up with a turnover.