PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Regulatorrrrrrrrrrrrs......

Mmmmmmmount up!

Lol I love that song. I wish I could get some ass after some women crashed their car

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cutler for now is still our best option and will be resigned if the price isn't to high.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Everybody loved Jaws when he put out pro-Cutler stuff. I wonder how they like him now.

Yeah and you were the main bitch, that was hating jaws after that, and coincidentally you love him after this...after his QB picks this year the shit he says should be taken with a grain of salt, because his rankings have went to shit, because the landscape in football changes so you can never make concrete claims like he's made without looking like an ass (Keap will be the GOAT, Flacco and Ryan are top 5 QBs)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everybody loved Jaws when he put out pro-Cutler stuff. I wonder how they like him now.

I like your use of the word everybody. Its true, all of humanity rejoiced that one time Jaws wrote that one article.

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a self-admitted Cutler fanboy, but 250 yards and 1 TD is not impressive, no matter who is doing it. It takes 300+ 3 TDs 1 or less int to send me into ejaculation frenzy. And McCown was HORRIBLE in the early weather. Scared out of his mind. Cutler is a man in bad weather.

M like u, cutler nut hugger, but McCown played a helluva game today. The more and more I see this offense, the more I think we just need a QB who is smart, accurate, and doesn't make dumb mistakes. The offense seems to be about getting it to your weapons quick and then they get that YAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
The problem is if you don't sign him, who will be your QB then?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
He's got some points, I don't know how many or if any are good, as I only got to about the third paragraph. I hope he's wrong about it being too late for Jay to change some bad habits. I know there's some here who agree with him though. Maybe it's just that after years and years of watching everything from small handed QBs with big arms that are good/ bad depending on the week,to game managers,to guys who shouldn't be on a football field, I want Jay to be able to change. Dudes got a big arm, balls of steel, all heart, and is tough as hell. Oh and he seems to want to win at all costs. That much I LOVE. So because of that and my Bears QB history, I want, hope, pray, that he can be it all. Wish we had Favre followed by Rodgers, but that's not what we get. I don't know about long term, big money, but hopefully we keep him for a while at a price that lets us build the D and he gets things fixed. For me that would be the best result. Or someone else comes in who is better, problem is I have no faith, as a Bears fan, that that's possible.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Serious, put this shit in the Cutler thread. FFS

Nexus 10

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It all depends on how much Cutler wants. If he wants around the same money he is making right now, I'm fine re-signing Cutler.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Cutler will get another contract and the haters will suck #### for another 3-4 years.

And you'll cry and hate our new quarterback once they get rid of Cutler in the offseason.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jaws: Cutler Not Worth Long Term Deal

It was a clear black night, a clear white moon warren g is on the streets trying to consume.

I always thought forte looked like warren g

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Before cutler got injured hd had top 10 stats in a number of categories. Bears are getting lucky in McCowns wins. If it wasn't for the Weather and Rodgers being out we easily could have lost those games.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Im sorry botfly didnt cum in this thread. There were sexy situations.