IGT: Week 16 Chicago Bears (5-9) vs Detroit Lions (10-3) 12:00PM CDT Fox

Who wins?

• Total voters

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Jimmy already looks better than Cutler. Just with the little things. His play action fakes are much better and his hard counts are fooling Detroit quite a bit.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Funny Clausen takes huge drops, Cutler's problem is he didn't step up into the pocket.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Getting first downs and yards has not been the problem, it has been touchdowns. How many do we have now?

As the season has progressed, both are in issue for the offense. Until the game is far out of hand

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God forbid the people who paid to be at this game today cheer while the offense is doing good.
The people complaining are all people who up to last week were still saying Cutler was franchise QB. They want trestmans offense to look horrible so they can blame all on treastman

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Clausen arm close as strong as Cutler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newblood

Liked Posts:
The people complaining are all people who up to last week were still saying Cutler was franchise QB. They want trestmans offense to look horrible so they can blame all on treastman

Stupid statement with very little truth

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

The people who are cheering first downs are the ones who just want to blame Cutler.