• Inability to Throw the Deep Ball

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
After watching this game, it looked to me like we had about five badly blown coverages, which accounted for something like 60% of the Cardinals' passing yards. It seemed to actually tighten up some when Callahan came in to replace Prince and his tweaked hammy.

D looked pretty good overall, though. The O was too sloppy, but it was obvious that Nagy was going to get the running game going, no matter what. It worked overall, but when you're on play scripts that don't react to the game situation, it can make you look and act sloppy.

I get the feeling that the D is clicking on most cylinders as of now, just need to tweak some of their secondary play. The O is getting there. Clean up some of the sloppiness and this could be a playoff team. This year.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After watching this game, it looked to me like we had about five badly blown coverages, which accounted for something like 60% of the Cardinals' passing yards. It seemed to actually tighten up some when Callahan came in to replace Prince and his tweaked hammy.

D looked pretty good overall, though. The O was too sloppy, but it was obvious that Nagy was going to get the running game going, no matter what. It worked overall, but when you're on play scripts that don't react to the game situation, it can make you look and act sloppy.

I get the feeling that the D is clicking on most cylinders as of now, just need to tweak some of their secondary play. The O is getting there. Clean up some of the sloppiness and this could be a playoff team. This year.

I call bullshit

You did not watch this game

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
I call bullshit

You did not watch this game

Shows what you know. Watched every snap.

I call bullshit on you for assuming that anyone who disagrees with your faulty opinions must not have even watched the game. STFU.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Why is it that our receivers can not get separation which limits the probability of a reception?

Reactions: Myk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why is it that our receivers can not get separation which limits the probability of a reception?

They were wide open today. Our QB missed them.

Gabirk wide open in the end zone, Gabriel wide open in the middle of the field and Mitch throws a hospital ball, Robinson on the sideline that is short and inside.

I worry that more of then Bears WRs will I hire shoulders, waving trying to get Mitch’s attention.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were wide open today. Our QB missed them.

Gabirk wide open in the end zone, Gabriel wide open in the middle of the field and Mitch throws a hospital ball, Robinson on the sideline that is short and inside.

I worry that more of then Bears WRs will I hire shoulders, waving trying to get Mitch’s attention.

WRs consistently getting open deep and intermediate and Trubs not seeing them or missing the throw