IGT Week 4: Chicago Bears (3-0) @ Detroit Lions (2-1) 12:00 PM CDT FOX

Who wins?

• Total voters

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh fuck off. He was terrible today. Accept it. Your fanboyism is just getting annoying. You sound like a soccer mom.
I'm not a Cutler hater but you are right. He is also so willing to throw any other bear under the bus just to try and defend him. Hr had a bad game. Except it and move on. Just like the team has to move on from this lose.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the nice INT for a TD Schaub. SEA was beat. And I thought Cutler had a bad day.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
What I hate is its got to be one extreme or the other. I know Jay sucked bad today. I cant wait to watch him bounce back next week. Quit crying
So I say I just don't have faith in Jay like I had after years of rooting for him and I'm now crying? Get real. Jay is average and that's that.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you even know what I'm trying to discuss here. I'm not talking about him being clutch. I'm talking straight balls to the wall elite domination like 350-400 yards with 3-4 tds. He rarely if ever has those games. He either has an above average game and gets a clutch throw or he has games like these. And I though Trestman was going to improve him. He simply CANNOT have games like these or we WILL NOT win the SUPERBOWL.

Are you stupid? He can have bad games and still win the superbowl. That makes no sense what you just said.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Oh fuck off. He was terrible today. Accept it. Your fanboyism is just getting annoying. You sound like a soccer mom.

Peppers, jeffrey, & forte are the only ones who earned their paychecks today. Everyone else played like shit. Im far more worried about the dl than I am about cutler. They were getting gashed long before Cutler shit the bed.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you even know what I'm trying to discuss here. I'm not talking about him being clutch. I'm talking straight balls to the wall elite domination like 350-400 yards with 3-4 tds. He rarely if ever has those games. He either has an above average game and gets a clutch throw or he has games like these. And I though Trestman was going to improve him. He simply CANNOT have games like these or we WILL NOT win the SUPERBOWL.

Oh so domination now has to be him having a certain amount of yards and TD's now? lol like Monk said quit crying. Jay sucked today and I hope he bounces back. Also look at some of those games, they fit your made up definition of domination

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We can win with jay, but can we win with this terrible D and special teams? they aren't really coming around...and inevitably as more injuries hit its not like they're going to get much better is it

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Neither one of those kicks were the traditional onside formation. That is what he is talking about.

Ok, I see what you are saying. Thought you meant you was mad because they didn't kick it deep.

That being said, the new rules disallow you from stacking players on one side of the ball and plowing forward. You have to have a minimum number players on each side of the ball (don't remember what that number is).

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Peppers, jeffrey, & forte are the only ones who earned their paychecks today. Everyone else played like shit. Im far more worried about the dl than I am about cutler. They were getting gashed long before Cutler shit the bed.

I agree, the defense is atrocious. I didn't see anyone making excuses for them though like desperado is for Cutler.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Are you stupid? He can have bad games and still win the superbowl. That makes no sense what you just said.
Lol All I'm trying to convey is he is average on a good day and above average at best but I thought he could get us to the promised land if he improved and we had our d still dominating but now? No, he simply cannot shoulder the load.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Ok, I see what you are saying. Thought you meant you was mad because they didn't kick it deep.

That being said, the new rules disallow you from stacking players on one side of the ball and plowing forward. You have to have a minimum number players on each side of the ball (don't remember what that number is).

I didn't say it another guy did. I just knew what he meant. Which was not kick it deep but a normal onside formation.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who made up a definition for domination?
Lol you are trying too hard. Thanks for putting words in my mouth but yes, having games like the description I gave is the definition of domination but that's besides the point so what's yours?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
On the bright-side....Joe Flacco threw 5 interceptions HAHAHA!! - and their qb is the highest paid in the league

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree, the defense is atrocious. I didn't see anyone making excuses for them though like desperado is for Cutler.

Losing Melton didn't help, Peppers still playing with a bad foot and Tillman being hurt.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol All I'm trying to convey is he is average on a good day and above average at best but I thought he could get us to the promised land if he improved and we had our d still dominating but now? No, he simply cannot shoulder the load.

Well that may be what your trying to say but you're doing a terrible job of it.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Lol you are trying too hard. Thanks for putting words in my mouth but yes, having games like the description I gave is the definition of domination but that's besides the point so what's yours?

No that is just you being a stat whore like a lot of other NFL fans.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Didn't make excuses,thanks tho. Bad games happen, guy is still a winner in my book n almost brought us back. Shame it took WHOLE TEAM INCLUDING JAY til 4th quarter to wakeup.

Nice try. Livelaughlove

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Bottom line. Fuck jay. I have run out of patience with him eliminating dumb ass games like these. I believe he is average and with a defense and special teams like the ones we are displaying, gonna be a long year but I'm ok with that. I was figuring on a rebuild mode anyways.