Who wins?

• Total voters

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol All I'm trying to convey is he is average on a good day and above average at best but I thought he could get us to the promised land if he improved and we had our d still dominating but now? No, he simply cannot shoulder the load.

Dude Eli Manning and Joe Flacco won SB's so dont give me this promise land crap. Look at what they did today and isn't shouldering the load being clutch? Which Jay is already? You are the one making shit up

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well that may be what your trying to say but you're doing a terrible job of it.

He is doing a terrible job at dominating. Domination in post would have to be at least 300 words

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Yeah, those two onside kicks were terrible, almost punts.

About Jay: He was off after the first interception. As I said: I like Jay but sometimes he makes me yelling at the screen. Today I stopped yelling at some point. I came to the point when I was scared the moment Jay had the ball in his hands.
Sure, players have bad games (except Peyton :D) but Jay imploded today. Overthrown, underthrown, ball hanging in the air etc. (yes he finished strong but that was garbage time)

But he was only one of many players who had a bad performance. Talking about the Bears run game....

Well, just take it the way it is: Bad game, no more undefeated season, playoffs still in reach, just move on to the next game.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Dude Eli Manning and Joe Flacco won SB's so dont give me this promise land crap. Look at what they did today and isn't shouldering the load being clutch? Which Jay is already? You are the one making shit up
With a dominate defense and especially a dominate defensive line which we do not have so like I said before, Jay cannot shoulder the load.

TUFFTURF

Liked Posts:
Bears shut them down the second half (3 points) 7 points on Cutty's fumble which was Garza/Long's fault! We are still 3-1 and any one of us would have taken that to start this season with so many unknowns offensive line rebuild/No Urlacher/ injuries etc. We came back and lost by 8 points. 3 of their touchdown drives totaled like 75 yards. Our defense held tough and our team never gave up! So we just need to build on the positive's and get ready for the Saints! 1-13 on third downs didn't help, a few bad bounces of the ball and Bears could have been 4-0.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bottom line. Fuck jay. I have run out of patience with him eliminating dumb ass games like these. I believe he is average and with a defense and special teams like the ones we are displaying, gonna be a long year but I'm ok with that. I was figuring on a rebuild mode anyways.

And there we have it

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With a dominate defense and especially a dominate defensive line which we do not have so like I said before, Jay cannot shoulder the load.

Sooo what happened to the first three games this season? Im assuming it's because the Defense and Forte was dominate? So dominate we had to come from behind to beat two teams and prevent the worst offense in the NFL from beating us in the 3rd? /im assuming Jay didn't shoulder the load with those three clutch TD passes

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol you are terrible at trying to insult someone.

Not even trying to. You're mad and have every right to be and thats why you are making shit up as you go. Perfectly normal

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Sooo what happened to the first three games this season? Im assuming it's because the Defense and Forte was dominate? So dominate we had to come from behind to beat two teams and prevent the worst offense in the NFL from beating us in the 3rd? /im assuming Jay didn't shoulder the load with those three clutch TD passes
You cannot rely on clutch last minute come from behind td throws every damn week. It would make for a nice story but....

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Doesn't help when we get embarrassed like we did today. Bears and Trestman need to scout out the qbs in depth this year to learn a year or two behind jay if we keep him.

Nothing wrong with that. Jay is on the wrong side of 30 anyways

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You cannot rely on clutch last minute come from behind td throws every damn week. It would make for a nice story but....

You just said he couldn't shoulder the load, i gave you several examples when he has but you dismissed them.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Not even trying to. You're mad and have every right to be and thats why you are making shit up as you go. Perfectly normal
Well, I can admit I'm coming off as an asshole but games like these just piss me off and Jay simply cannot fall apart like he did. He cant performok in the first quarter, completely scrub it up in the second and third quarters, and then play exceptionally well in the fourth. It just doesn't make sense. Yes, the whole team was terrible but the whole premise coming into the season was Jay was going to take a huge step forward with his mistakes and consistency and the defense and special teams were going to decline but I'm seeing the same old same old Jay.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
You just said he couldn't shoulder the load, i gave you several examples when he has but you dismissed them.
Based off of years past and the performance of this game, it's safe to believe Jay cannot shoulder the load for the whole season this year and bring in a trophy.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Based off of years past and the performance of this game, it's safe to believe Jay cannot shoulder the load for the whole season this year and bring in a trophy.

Are we just looking at all his bad games because based off his good one I say he can lol. Relax