IGT: White Sox (50-42) at Detroit (49-44)

How Many Do the Sox Win?

• 0 - No longer in first

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 1 - Just enough to hold onto our lead

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2 - 2.5 games up, suckas!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 3 - Sox sweep, Dabs weeps.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for his Greg Maddux like ability to hold runners.

yeah mad dog didnt give a fuck about runners. i grew up watching him as a kid, loved him. Im not a fan of the power pitcher, im a fan of art in pitching and maddux was the best at it.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah mad dog didnt give a fuck about runners. i grew up watching him as a kid, loved him. Im not a fan of the power pitcher, im a fan of art in pitching and maddux was the best at it.

While he was the definition of a pitcher and not a thrower lets not pretend like Maddux was just some junk tosser like Moyer. Verlander I think actually has become a lot more of a pitcher with the way he paces himself now with him working in the low 90s to start the game and working his way up to high 90s in the late innings.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While he was the definition of a pitcher and not a thrower lets not pretend like Maddux was just some junk tosser like Moyer. Verlander I think actually has become a lot more of a pitcher with the way he paces himself now with him working in the low 90s to start the game and working his way up to high 90s in the late innings.

i still think he is a thrower and i say that because fans gets confused IMO that he pitches and not throws because he has so many pitches

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
i still think he is a thrower and i say that because fans gets confused IMO that he pitches and not throws because he has so many pitches

Agree to disagree for the reasons I stated above. He doesn't just try to blow guys away like he did early in his career. I just think the guy is pretty damn special with what he is capable of doing.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
rios has been sleeping in the outfield since the allstar break

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree to disagree for the reasons I stated above. He doesn't just try to blow guys away like he did early in his career. I just think the guy is pretty damn special with what he is capable of doing.

I think he is special too, but i lean on the side of a thrower with more of an arsenal. i think he is successful because he is a plus on all his pitches.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 run is enough for verlander. time for the dempster game

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peavy always somehow gets the loss. One too many mistakes for him.

Sox actually hit Verlander pretty well, he gives up three runs. I feel bad for him. That's probably incredibly frustrating.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey uh Robin, try playing O-Dawg once in awhile..mmm k?

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was shocked by De Aza homer and it was great. But the Sox don't have a great chance to win now. Verlander is too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.