In crunch time, Bitch Trubisky shows he has no warrior spirit!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, Mack disappeared in the 2nd half as did just about everybody on the D as they let the gimpy QB comeback on them and humiliate them. But all he had to do was lead the team on 1 single FG scoring drive but he didn't have the intestinal fortitude. His passes were erratic and then, even when given second life by a Matthews penalty, the Bitch fell completely apart. I wasn't joking when I said he lacks the warrior spirit and now all can see it.

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck off...too fucking soon. fuck off fucking fuck fuck.....love ya bro...but fuck right the fucking fuck off.

AussieBear

Fuck off...too fucking soon. fuck off fucking fuck fuck.....love ya bro...but fuck right the fucking fuck off.

fuck you.. the season is officially ova.. mitch showed he aint get any better.. season done.. raiders picking top 10

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, Mack disappeared in the 2nd half as did just about everybody on the D as they let the gimpy QB comeback on them and humiliate them. But all he had to do was lead the team on 1 single FG scoring drive but he didn't have the intestinal fortitude. His passes were erratic and then, even when given second life by a Matthews penalty, the Bitch fell completely apart. I wasn't joking when I said he lacks the warrior spirit and now all can see it.

I saw it too. Same as I saw earlier in Jimmy G Sunday

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Bearmick is currently in his mother's basement beating off to the OP's post.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny you won't acknowledge how scared Jimmy played today. Didn't notice his pussy ass QB play today? One interception was a direct result of him refusing to step into a hit

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Looked lost. To quick to run. It’s expected but I expected more. I blame Nagy play calling more then TRU

Monster

Liked Posts:
He was bad.... terrible... wanted to run all the tine....
This team is good... bench the bad pick...

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Spartan speaking truth. Trubs looked frantic and completely lost the whole second half , especially the last drive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clay gave him a new set of downs and 15 yards, he only had to put us in FG range and could not complete a fucking pass, the call on 3&1 is bad? Sure it is but he could not complete a fucking pass on 3 & 1 when he was needed the most

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He plays scared. Not sure if he's the answer. Real bummer.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy and Trubisky both need to be bitch slapped.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Spartan still quiet on Jimmy G playing like a pansy ass today. Spartan with no warrior spirit either.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny you won't acknowledge how scared Jimmy played today. Didn't notice his pussy ass QB play today? One interception was a direct result of him refusing to step into a hit
Bama, if you had a million dollars and I had a million dollars, I would bet you a million dollars that in 5 years or less Garoppolo will be regarded as a top QB in the league and Trubisky will be a backup.