In crunch time, Bitch Trubisky shows he has no warrior spirit!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes, Mack disappeared in the 2nd half as did just about everybody on the D as they let the gimpy QB comeback on them and humiliate them. But all he had to do was lead the team on 1 single FG scoring drive but he didn't have the intestinal fortitude. His passes were erratic and then, even when given second life by a Matthews penalty, the Bitch fell completely apart. I wasn't joking when I said he lacks the warrior spirit and now all can see it.

Can we not fuck the board up all season with this stupid shit? And Mako Mitch? And misspelling names intentionally?

And other childish bullshit?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Anyone who thinks Chase Daniel is replacing Mitch as qb for any reason other than injury is so football ignorant it is criminal.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
He started out confident and looked great, but then went into his shell when the whole team and the coaches got negative. It’s that time when your team is struggling you need your QB to step up and take control. This really is what separates a great QB from the rest, mental strength when the game is on their shoulders. He doesn’t have it yet, but patience is needed to see if he can get there. Nagy didn’t help him late on.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
So true.

If Mitch doesn't pull his head out of his butt by week 3 I put Daniel in and go fishing for a QB next off season. Pace is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Hence why I questioned the Mack trade in the 1st place. Bears still don't have any clue on what they have in Trubisky. Tonight was not a good showing for Mitch. In fact, I don't think it could have gone worse. The Bears needed to make sure that they had a QB before blowing their next two drafts. Those 1st rounders are looking rather juicy for the Raiders all of a sudden. There is no way Mack can play like that every game either, and the Bears still lost!

Reactions: Myk

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Funny you won't acknowledge how scared Jimmy played today. Didn't notice his pussy ass QB play today? One interception was a direct result of him refusing to step into a hit

he actually played the a top five if not the best defense in the league, can't say the same about the packers D

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My assessment of Mitch has been right on since they drafted him. Im willing to give him a couple of more weeks to prove me wrong but thought he was a mistake from the word go. The D looked very good and will get better as Mack gets in shape. The offense or lack of did nothing to help the D and in the second half they were flat out tired. When you have Rogers on the ropes you better put the dagger to his throat or this is what he will do. They had it and let it slip away.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what's really sad is this team is just an average Quarterback away from being very very good!

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was the Chiefs playoff game all over again. Nagy play called it the same way and lost it the same way

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How bout Nagy. This game looked just like the Chiefs playoff game. Went into a complete shell in 2nd half

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch wasn’t good today. Not much you can say to defend him. It was concerning considering the jump we expected him to take.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Seemed scared to make a mistake... would not go down field.
You can’t win like that.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm curious: Do you find equating it to warriors gets you more followers to your troll of creating strife on the forum?

If you actually thought a 2nd year QB was going to come out and do that 1st quarter for a whole game you're dumber than the people who fall for your genius.

To cure your curiosity, I just think Bitch Trubisky is gutless and has no fight in him.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Lining up for the FG with 2:45 remaining was like watching a horror movie where the dumb bimbo runs upstairs instead of out the front door

got to say, I don't understand the 3 and 1 call at all. AT ALL. When did these fks start playing football? GB, no time outs your on about their fking 10 yard line, if you don't make it the clock runs down to the 2 minute warning, Maybe Fuller catches the ball after that. sarcasm.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who thinks Chase Daniel is replacing Mitch as qb for any reason other than injury is so football ignorant it is criminal.

Anybody who doesn’t support Chase replacing Bitch, wants the Bears to lose. If it takes injury, so be it.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
I totally agree. Mitch got small in the big moment. Showed no moxie or fighting spirit.

Let’s face it guys, Pace fell in love with an arm and a smile. As much as everyone likes to make excuses for his college performance, there is a reason he was a college backup for so long. We see that now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Bearmick is currently in his mother's basement beating off to the OP's post.
Why do people keep doing this? Is it bearmick's fault that trubisky is proving him right? Not to mention, there were more people than bearmick that were less than thrilled with the pick. What we're talking about isn't a learning curve here. If it were simple rookie mistakes, growing pains, that we could live with. This looked like the game is still too fast for him. Considering he played all year last year, that's not a good sign. We'll see next week when the bright lights are on him again.