In crunch time, Bitch Trubisky shows he has no warrior spirit!

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
This is what you get when you draft a 1 year college wonder

Mr. Kyng

Liked Posts:
Y'all are crazed remove the emotions from the game. There is plenty of offensive blame to go around Mitch missed throws today I wont deny that. The one to Robinson in the First half was huge and not throwing that wheel to Cohen but guess fucking what guys he is a young qb in a new offense that that seems to have a lot to it. There were a ton of miscues this week with guys not knowing their assignments. Mitch played conservative but he didn't turn it over. You cant say you want Mitch not to lose you the game then get mad when he doesn't. Would that last drive have been fucking nice, No shit. It also woulda been nice if Dion Simms knew how to catch, where a first down line is, or it mighta been nice if our team woulda signed our first round pick so he coulda played a full game. Or it woulda been nice if our pass rush didn't evaporate in the 2nd half but to put all this on the QB when I have seen a QB actually cost us a game in GB in recent memory, is really short-sighted. That being said; Mitch has to be better no doubt.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we know that? He's thrown 1 touchdown in 10 seasons. For all we know, he could have gone out there and thrown four interceptions.

For all we know, he could have protected a big lead. How much offense was really generated with Trubisky anyway?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For all we know, he could have protected a big lead. How much offense was really generated with Trubisky anyway?

the first two drives then he shit the bed

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Lmao Bitch Trubisky. He looked more like Blake Bortles than I'd like.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

Not a lot, but there's no way of knowing what would have happened with Daniel out there. And the Bears aren't going to bench a quarterback that desperately needs playing time for one that has done literally nothing over a full decade.

I don't know if Trubisky will end up being good, but considering how little playing time he's had in both college and a little over half of an NFL season, if anything, he needs experience.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not a lot, but there's no way of knowing what would have happened with Daniel out there. And the Bears aren't going to bench a quarterback that desperately needs playing time for one that has done literally nothing over a full decade.

you're right but get used to the shitshow at quarterback because what we saw last season from him is what we'll be getting this season too!

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
you're right but get used to the shitshow at quarterback because what we saw last season from him is what we'll be getting this season too!

You can't deduce that after one game. Sure, maybe he'll suck all season. Could happen.

But that's not something you can deduce after one meh game with 15 left to go.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You can't deduce that after one game. Sure, maybe he'll suck all season. Could happen.

But that's not something you can deduce after one meh game with 15 left to go.

oh I can I've seen enough already from last season to last night to tell me this isn't even an above-average quarterback.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
It took alex smith quite a long time to become acceptable....our defense is close to ready now so I'm hoping he grows up quickly this season but the oline needs to get mailing to help him out

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't know if Trubisky will end up being good, but considering how little playing time he's had in both college and a little over half of an NFL season, if anything, he needs experience.

If you’re generating no offense, you have nothing to lose by putting in another QB. You could keep losing with Trubisky just cause of the fleecing thing and all but some of us would rather see the Bears win and not have to rely on the defense scoring half their TDs.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Hence why I questioned the Mack trade in the 1st place. Bears still don't have any clue on what they have in Trubisky. Tonight was not a good showing for Mitch. In fact, I don't think it could have gone worse. The Bears needed to make sure that they had a QB before blowing their next two drafts. Those 1st rounders are looking rather juicy for the Raiders all of a sudden. There is no way Mack can play like that every game either, and the Bears still lost!

Yep, defense doesn't win games any more. If the offense isn't set/able to get together we're screwed for a very long time. But the CCS fans will get to see edges being rushed. They demanded this and now they're crying about it after one game, not even giving the offense time to see what they are.
If Trubisky could get the balls hiked into his zip code and get the time gimped up Rodgers had (holding or not) he wouldn't get so rattled.

To cure your curiosity, I just think Bitch Trubisky is gutless and has no fight in him.

Sorry, seen your schtick long enough to know what's going on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, defense doesn't win games any more. If the offense isn't set/able to get together we're screwed for a very long time. But the CCS fans will get to see edges being rushed. They demanded this and now they're crying about it after one game, not even giving the offense time to see what they are.
If Trubisky could get the balls hiked into his zip code and get the time gimped up Rodgers had (holding or not) he wouldn't get so rattled.

Sorry, seen your schtick long enough to know what's going on.

Sorry, seen your ignorance long enough to know you like soft players and watching the Bears lose.