My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
We hear about the 3-4 and 4-3 with different backfields.

Is a 2-5 scheme possible?

If you can get 5 athletic linebackers that can blitz and dropback. Would you see this as an option for this bears team?

Some of you will probably immediately dismiss this. And say this is dumb. Well if you think that tell me why. Because I think it could be a breakthrough for the NFL
Horrible, horrible fucking horrible idea. Teams would rush for 400 yards against that defense.

Zoot Allures

Yoked like Shea
Liked Posts:
is there any rule in place for a minimum number of players with their hands on the ground?

AussieBear

well the punt formation works in madden if used right in a limited fashion

AussieBear

When i have someone in 4th and long i drop all 11 guys in coverage. So fun.

what sucks is when you do this is and the offense still completes a long bomb and picks up the first. time and time again with some rocket throw jump exploit. who cares if im 4 deep playing off etc

Mitchapalooza

what sucks is when you do this is and the offense still completes a long bomb and picks up the first. time and time again with some rocket throw jump exploit. who cares if im 4 deep playing off etc
Rocket catches. I remember when that was just found out. I had a buddy who went to tourneys around the country and it all came down to who can exploit the game the best.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, the idea is to play a 4-3 with midgets at end essentially? If only they had another Shea to play on the weak side they could pull this shit off!