Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
After listening tot the Pivot podcast the guy seems almost too dreamy to be true.

Shrugs off and laughs at mean tweets.
Already knows that personal goals are taken care when team goals are met.
Understands the fishbowl he is in.
Whips off names and current status of former high school teammates and even opponents in off the cuff conversations. Meaning he is still grounded in that group despite the ability for him to go all Caleb all the time.
Openly admits he patterns his game after the most hated Bears rival, cuz facts are facts and we all know when would have loved Rodgers as a Bear.
Had his own apartment in high school to be closer to school, but when out knew when it was time to go,IT WAS TIME TO GO.
Let's meaningless people with opinions do the them but admittedly keeps receipts and holds grudges for those with influence that speak out of turn.

Dude has it figured out!!!!

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t care if he’s a raging, narcissist prick. I don’t care how he dresses, his politics, or his favorite color. I don’t care if he starts his own charitable foundation, does public outreach, or visits Make-a-Wish kids. I only care if he can be the guy under center that we’ve all been hoping for.

That’s it. If any of that other shit mattered to me, I would be watching a bunch of Peace Corps hippies, play hackysack, instead of watching the NFL.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don’t care if he’s a raging, narcissist prick. I don’t care how he dresses, his politics, or his favorite color. I don’t care if he starts his own charitable foundation, does public outreach, or visits Make-a-Wish kids. I only care if he can be the guy under center that we’ve all been hoping for.

That’s it. If any of that other shit mattered to me, I would be watching a bunch of Peace Corps hippies, play hackysack, instead of watching the NFL.
Meh, worst thing would be to have Caleb as first 3 years Deshawn Watson good with him groping asses. I want the QB and the great guy. I have waited long enough, I deserve both.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'll wait to see what kind of person he is after the draft process is over because all prospects are saying the right things right now. We'll know what kind of person he is around his 2nd year in the NFL imo. Still see him as a , my shit don't stink, and a diva as of now.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude has it figured out!!!!
It's not hard to pretend to be likable for an interview before the draft. He's probably gotten some PR tips.

Remember when DeShaun Watson gave away his first paycheck to concession workers who lost their homes in a hurricane in Houston? Now he's the sexual predator handy-guy.

It takes a few years to see what a guy is really like. How he handles adversity etc.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'll wait to see what kind of person he is after the draft process is over because all prospects are saying the right things right now. We'll know what kind of person he is around his 2nd year in the NFL imo. Still see him as a , my shit don't stink, and a diva as of now.
Good for you. But your shit stinks almost as much as your breath and I imagine you are one of those meaningless people he doesn't give 2 shits about and he could not care less that you are reserving your insignificant opinion for 2 years.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's not hard to pretend to be likable for an interview before the draft. He's probably gotten some PR tips.

Remember when DeShaun Watson gave away his first paycheck to concession workers who lost their homes in a hurricane in Houston? Now he's the sexual predator handy-guy.

It takes a few years to see what a guy is really like. How he handles adversity etc.
You aren't coached up about whipping off the fact that your WR your HS sophomore year that caught a hail mary is now a safety at Navy or a HS opposing QB is now 6'5" and playing at UNLV when asked about HS games when talking in a pre NFL draft interview.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good for you. But your shit stinks almost as much as your breath and I imagine you are one of those meaningless people he doesn't give 2 shits about and he could not care less that you are reserving your insignificant opinion for 2 years.
Hahaha coming from a douche like you makes me think you're one of the clowns that troll him about crying and wearing dresses because you have no life.

Stay douchy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Careful talking common sense in this douche bags threads. He can't take the truth.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hahaha coming from a douche like you makes me think you're one of the clowns that troll him about crying and wearing dresses because you have no life.

Stay douchy.
Yeah, since I am all aboard the CW train that would seem to make perfect sense that I troll him... you're a fucking moron.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You aren't coached up about whipping off the fact that your HS WR your sophomore that caught a hail mary is now a safety at Navy or a HS opposing QB is now 6'5" and playing at UNLV when asked about HS games when talking in a pre NFL draft interview.
#punctuationmuch??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah, since I am all aboard the CW train that seems to make sense... you're a fucking moron.
Pretty sure 98% of us are aboard that train dummy.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a good kid. I like him.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh, worst thing would be to have Caleb as first 3 years Deshawn Watson good with him groping asses. I want the QB and the great guy. I have waited long enough, I deserve both.
So long as he doesn’t get into shit that would cause a suspension, idgaf.

I’m sure if you looked hard enough, and disregarded football, you could find one person in college, somewhere in the US, that would have a level of character that Jesus Christ himself, would look up to as a role model. Should we draft that guy or girl, over Caleb, because “character”?

Can they play? Will they be a liability or asset. That’s all that really matters.