Is Caleb Williams the most down to earth of the QB prospects?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Would murdering 6,000,000 Jews cause QB Hitler to face suspension? Pretty sure it would, and is addressed as a qualifier in my post.

Laurence “Booger Sugar” Taylor is considered by many to be arguably the best defensive player in NFL history. Was he a “high character guy?”. I wouldn’t consider him to be anywhere near “high character”. Dude has a gold jacket, and his number retired.

Epic bust Andre Ware, does massive amounts of philanthropic work, from scholarships, to fundraising for school teachers. Which would you prefer on the Bears’ roster, a prime Andre Ward, or a prime Lawrence Taylor?

Until the NFL spots teams points on the fucking scoreboard, each game, prior to the opening kickoff, because there are “high character” guys on roster, “high character” means exactly fuck-all to me.

Can they play, and control themselves to the extent to not get themselves suspended. I don’t watch football to see who is going to work in a soup kitchen, or who is going to end world hunger. I’m watching to see the best of the best at football, compete against each other.
I don't root for assholes no matter what team they play for. We just different.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Would murdering 6,000,000 Jews cause QB Hitler to face suspension? Pretty sure it would, and is addressed as a qualifier in my post.

Laurence “Booger Sugar” Taylor is considered by many to be arguably the best defensive player in NFL history. Was he a “high character guy?”. I wouldn’t consider him to be anywhere near “high character”. Dude has a gold jacket, and his number retired.

Epic bust Andre Ware, does massive amounts of philanthropic work, from scholarships, to fundraising for school teachers. Which would you prefer on the Bears’ roster, a prime Andre Ward, or a prime Lawrence Taylor?

Until the NFL spots teams points on the fucking scoreboard, each game, prior to the opening kickoff, because there are “high character” guys on roster, “high character” means exactly fuck-all to me.

Can they play, and control themselves to the extent to not get themselves suspended. I don’t watch football to see who is going to work in a soup kitchen, or who is going to end world hunger. I’m watching to see the best of the best at football, compete against each other.
Not if the commissioner was a jew. Just saying…

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Drake Maye seems pretty "aw shucks". People eat that shit up.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears first 2 picks hanging again?

1713979734515.png

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
After listening tot the Pivot podcast the guy seems almost too dreamy to be true.

Shrugs off and laughs at mean tweets.
Already knows that personal goals are taken care when team goals are met.
Understands the fishbowl he is in.
Whips off names and current status of former high school teammates and even opponents in off the cuff conversations. Meaning he is still grounded in that group despite the ability for him to go all Caleb all the time.
Openly admits he patterns his game after the most hated Bears rival, cuz facts are facts and we all know when would have loved Rodgers as a Bear.
Had his own apartment in high school to be closer to school, but when out knew when it was time to go,IT WAS TIME TO GO.
Let's meaningless people with opinions do the them but admittedly keeps receipts and holds grudges for those with influence that speak out of turn.

Dude has it figured out!!!!
Not sure if down to earth is the right word but he is certainly comfortable in his own skin.

Speed

Liked Posts:

thenewguy

Liked Posts:

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Prince is a legend. That dig falls short and just sounds like sour grapes.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I'll wait to see what kind of person he is after the draft process is over because all prospects are saying the right things right now. We'll know what kind of person he is around his 2nd year in the NFL imo. Still see him as a , my shit don't stink, and a diva as of now.
Aren’t most of the great QBs a little bit of diva?

Mahomes is the king of “my shit don’t stink. “

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Have you ever heard the stories other celebrities tell about Prince? That dude was on another level . This sounds like something an old white dude meant as an insult and instead gave him the biggest compliment you could.
Other an Prince was a herion addict

Bust

Liked Posts:
"Caleb is a very engaging guy. He never picked up his phone once during our conversations at dinner which was really impressive" Cole Kmet

Finally here boyz . . .

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Aren’t most of the great QBs a little bit of diva?

Mahomes is the king of “my shit don’t stink. “
There's a little bit of diva which can be tolerated and then there's a lot of diva which can cause issues with coaches and teammates.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
There's a little bit of diva which can be tolerated and then there's a lot of diva which can cause issues with coaches and teammates.
Luckly he hasn’t show lots of diva. His ex-teammates loved him. Unlike Daniels who Arizona State couldn’t wait for him to leave.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not hard to pretend to be likable for an interview before the draft. He's probably gotten some PR tips.

Remember when DeShaun Watson gave away his first paycheck to concession workers who lost their homes in a hurricane in Houston? Now he's the sexual predator handy-guy.

It takes a few years to see what a guy is really like. How he handles adversity etc.
And a couple screen name changes!