Is it time for the bears to get cheerleaders?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Most cheerleaders make $1,000 a year or less. Not saying they shouldn’t do it if they want to, but let’s not pretend this is about making women more employable in the NFL.

Reactions: Myk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Most cheerleaders make $1,000 a year or less. Not saying they shouldn’t do it if they want to, but let’s not pretend this is about making women more employable in the NFL.

I went to college with a girl who was a KC Chiefs cheerleader. She made about $30/game, but she was able to land some sweet modeling gigs from being a cheerleader. That's about it.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went to college with a girl who was a KC Chiefs cheerleader. She made about $30/game, but she was able to land some sweet modeling gigs from being a cheerleader. That's about it.

I have no idea why the pay is so cheap. It should be like, $500 bucks a game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maube when we have something to cheer about.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want to see cold weather nips, dammit!

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I don't know, cold weather cheerleaders may be a bad idea.
GYI0062634474.jpg

Cmon man.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cant wait til they bring back the squad once Old Virginia finaly bites the dust. So long over due. Its the friggin 21's century. The squads now a days do more in the community than most of the players probably do, always visiting hospitals, hosting fan events, and on and on. Its easy and cheap marketing as most of them are full time employees elsewhere and just do the cheer on the side. There is no logical reason not to have a squad these days, just comes down to some old crusty bag that is stuck in the 50's.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I cant wait til they bring back the squad once Old Virginia finaly bites the dust. So long over due. Its the friggin 21's century. The squads now a days do more in the community than most of the players probably do, always visiting hospitals, hosting fan events, and on and on. Its easy and cheap marketing as most of them are full time employees elsewhere and just do the cheer on the side. There is no logical reason not to have a squad these days, just comes down to some old crusty bag that is stuck in the 50's.
Calm down, man. It's not that important

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

The Buffalo Jill I knew online was model for a bow company (not sure how much being a Jill had to do with that but it was experience for that type of job) and between the two ended up doing some cable hunting shows. But Jills paid nothing.

I agree, $500 a game wouldn't be overpaying them. Work for us to get popularity you can sell elsewhere is BS.