Is today the Trubisky decline day?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And cheering on a player on the team to fail is being a trash fan.

Good job.
You can call me what you want I really don’t give a shit. Mitch trubisky being jettisoned into the sun ASAP is the best decision for the Chicago Bears to make.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You can call me what you want I really don’t give a shit. Mitch trubisky being jettisoned into the sun ASAP is the best decision for the Chicago Bears to make.

Nah, him succeeding and playing well is the best for the bears.

Anyone besides a shit fan trying to boost their own ego would understand that.

Don't worry, you and CRM can get a room together and laugh about mitch's failures.

Sad that seeing a bears player fail makes you so excited.

That must be what happens when you've only watched the sport for less years than you have fingers on one hand.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nah, him succeeding and playing well is the best for the bears.

Anyone besides a shit fan trying to boost their own ego would understand that.

Don't worry, you and CRM can get a room together and laugh about mitch's failures.

Sad that seeing a bears player fail makes you so excited.

That must be what happens when you've only watched the sport for less years than you have fingers on one hand.
No. Tying yourself to a bad QB is the mistake franchises make too often. I don’t want my team’s next 5-10 years wasted by a bum like Mole Eye. If he does play well this season (which will be hard from the bench) I’m still not going to think he’s the guy. Therefore I don’t wan him to get an extension. Sorry basic reasoning that isn’t blind loyalty to a scrub is too difficult for you.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Welp this one is taking unnervingly long..

msadows

Liked Posts:
No. Tying yourself to a bad QB is the mistake franchises make too often. I don’t want my team’s next 5-10 years wasted by a bum like Mole Eye. If he does play well this season (which will be hard from the bench) I’m still not going to think he’s the guy. Therefore I don’t wan him to get an extension. Sorry basic reasoning that isn’t blind loyalty to a scrub is too difficult for you.

Except if he plays well this year, they wouldn't be tying themselves to a bad qb.

You just started watching football a couple years ago kid. You don't know what a bad QB is.

2018 mitch is more than good enough to win with. Shit, had parkey made a kick maybe we win a superbowl with him.

Nick foles is just as bad as mitch.

The fact someone has to spell out to you why the #2 pick in the draft succeeding is in the best interest of the team is worrisome.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Except if he plays well this year, they wouldn't be tying themselves to a bad qb.

You just started watching football a couple years ago kid. You don't know what a bad QB is.

2018 mitch is more than good enough to win with. Shit, had parkey made a kick maybe we win a superbowl with him.

Nick foles is just as bad as mitch.

The fact someone has to spell out to you why the #2 pick in the draft succeeding is in the best interest of the team is worrisome.
Unlike you, I have better things to do with my Friday night than argue with you about an objectively bad quarterback. Good night. Please get help.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Unlike you, I have better things to do with my Friday night than argue with you about an objectively bad quarterback. Good night. Please get help.

Me getting help?

I'm not the one who's a "fan" of a sports team but cheering people on from his team to fail.

Maybe you should find a new team to root for.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Me getting help?

I'm not the one who's a "fan" of a sports team but cheering people on from his team to fail.

Maybe you should find a new team to root for.
I’m referring to your mental instability so yes, please seek help. As I said earlier, I have better things to do with my Friday night than argue about somebody who is objectively bad at his job.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’m referring to your mental instability so yes, please seek help. As I said earlier, I have better things to do with my Friday night than argue about somebody who is objectively bad at his job.

You're still here tho?

What you got to do bud? Bars are closed, not that you can go to them. Social Distancing.

I have no mental instability, sorry if I'm pointing out you're a trash fan for cheering on the failure of a player on your supposed favorite team. I'm trying to teach you a lesson. Evidently it went over your head.

No worries, keep having mood swings about everything bears related.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears aren't picking up Mitch's option. If they do, Pace is an idiot. The QB situation in Chicago will be interesting if Mitch does have a good year. They are already committed to NIck Foles at 9.66 Mil and 15 mil in dead cap (so he can't be cut 2021). If Mitch gets his fifth year option picked up, and gets injured the Bears will be on the hook for roughly 35 mil for the QB position in 2021 (MT 25m NF 10 mil). There is no way they can afford that. Granted, you can argue that the chances are slim that he gets hurt to the point that he wont be healthy enough to pass a physical by the deadline, but it's still a possibility, so why take that chance?

If Mitch balls out, and the Bears didn't pick up his option, he is going to want to get paid, so your still at or around that 25 mil figure (although might be able to do some contract magic and kick the can down the road, but stand a chance of losing him in FA).

If the Bears do pick up the option, and he does ball out, or get hurt, the Bears would absolutely have to sign him to an extension before the season started and the agent would know this (of course, they could try to create enough cap room with re-negotiating Mack's/Floyd's contracts, but this always cost more money down the road). That gives the agent leverage.

Nick Foles also has an unknown contract clause that allows him to void the deal with the Bears if he meets certain incentives. So if he balls out (and MT sucks) and hits his incentive clause, he could potentially become a free agent, leaving the Bears with No 2021 QB

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He’s already failed. I just want this process to move along so we can start over.

There are so many excellent QBs that started out worse than Mitch in NFL history. However, since you’re 19 or 20 years old, you wouldn’t have a clue.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Woooo Sahhh!