Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Meh. I prefer Kira Noir and Osa lovely but to each their own

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
how was it racist tho?

I appreciate you asking about how it is racist. I do. But it is so obvious I am not going to go into exhaustive detail answering your question.

I am, however, going to assume your question is in good faith. So, I would ask you to remove the word Arab and insert other groups of people. Who would you feel about that?

In short, the statement relies exclusively on bigotry and stereotypes to derive meaning. Please encourage modo to remove it.

Thank you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I appreciate you asking about how it is racist. I do. But it is so obvious I am not going to go into exhaustive detail answering your question.

I am, however, going to assume your question is in good faith. So, I would ask you to remove the word Arab and insert other groups of people. Who would you feel about that?

In short, the statement relies exclusively on bigotry and stereotypes to derive meaning. Please encourage modo to remove it.

Thank you.
were there non-arabs ****ing on Mia tho?

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
He's actually referencing something that happens often in the Middle East. He's not making something up.

If he were commenting in the spirit of spreading useful information on human trafficking I would support that. He was not. And of course, human trafficking is a deep rooted problem, throughout the world.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If he were commenting in the spirit of spreading useful information on human trafficking I would support that. He was not. And of course, human trafficking is a deep rooted problem, throughout the world.
I'd tell you what to Google, but I think your mind would be blown.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fellas, is it racist to acknowledge that people exist?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Thank you.

Really don't see how it's racist.

Rich people with so much money have fun finding out how low some people will go for it.

I dont think they discrimate based on skin color. They shit on them all equally

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
He's actually referencing something that happens often in the Middle East. He's not making something up.

Here's a Fox News article about human trafficking. According to Mike Pompeo's own state department the three worst offenders for human trafficking are United States, Mexico and Phillipines.