IST: Cubs at Giants

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Alright fellas, I'm going to sleep with the Cubs up 8-1 so if San Fran comes back I'm blaming Diehardfan because his post was the last post that I saw.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
http://www.bleachernation.com/2015/...aserunner-quintin-berry-to-minor-league-deal/

Bonifacio will most likely be used same way , so Maddon will have some speed available to use on bases..

I was waiting for a 'call up' thread to post this, but you beat me to it. I agree, this could be a brilliant move by the Cubs by the end, imo. The guy is just about as efficient of a base stealer as anyone in the game. When the season gets deep into the playoffs and runs are hard to come by, this guy is capable of stealing 2nd and 3rd! Brilliant move, imo.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Castro didn't miss a cycle by much.

Single, Double, HR.....and hit one in the gap to the par of the park that would have easily allowed his triple.

Just hung a little too long.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
8-0 ballgame, and we ended up using the entire bullpen.

Jake's throwing error cost him about 20 pitches in the 6th, and now every pitcher we own has thrown a lot of pitches tonight.

And Rondon comes out throwing balls to the leadoff guy in the 9th with a three run lead.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ballgame! Castro peppered the ball. The offense is still rolling. Plethora of riches. People can say all they want about Castro some is far fetched some is true. But, he doesn't give up. He doesn't roll over. He never has and he has worked since being benched. Whether he is on this his team next year or not. That is one thing you cant take away from him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Cubs have matched their win total from last year, with 38 games to play.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
8-0 ballgame, and we ended up using the entire bullpen.

Jake's throwing error cost him about 20 pitches in the 6th, and now every pitcher we own has thrown a lot of pitches tonight.

And Rondon comes out throwing balls to the leadoff guy in the 9th with a three run lead.

That poor decision cost him and the bullpen an inning pitched. But an important W is on the board...Joe can worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is that now, a 36 game turnaround?

You saw KB said he never made any predictions about the Cubs this year now! hahahahahahahaha Seriously, if he has a family. I worry about them. That dude is a lunatic and not in a funny or good way.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
8 up on giants in lost column, and 2 back of pirates

Still 6 behind Cardinals cause they wont lose... would like to pick up 1 or 2 on them before September, make those 6 head to head games more interesting against them...

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tapatalk sucks! I couldn't post anything for the last half hour! Anyway, Good to get the win!
cubs-win-flag.jpg

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
You saw KB said he never made any predictions about the Cubs this year now! hahahahahahahaha Seriously, if he has a family. I worry about them. That dude is a lunatic and not in a funny or good way.

Don't worry. I will find it and prove him wrong yet again. It's actually becoming fun exposing his ignorance for others to see.

And lunatic? That is doing a disgrace to the word lunatic. :yep:

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
8 up on giants in lost column, and 2 back of pirates

Still 6 behind Cardinals cause they wont lose... would like to pick up 1 or 2 on them before September, make those 6 head to head games more interesting against them...

Lets catch the Pirates first. I would love to see the electricity for a one game playoff at Wrigley, and would be even sweeter to get into a 5 game series against the Cardinals.

I always have thought that the best way to knock off a big boy, was in a short series.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't worry. I will find it and prove him wrong yet again. It's actually becoming fun exposing his ignorance for others to see.

And lunatic? That is doing a disgrace to the word lunatic. :yep:
KB? Is this the same meatball that ripped the Cubs for drafting Kris Bryant?