IST: Cubs vs Cards

greg23

Liked Posts:
But wait .....
I was told he was good when it was a save situation?????

Him coming off the dl was the worst thing for this team.....I'd rather see us mix and match with cishek, wick, weick, holland, etc...

The guy is and has been truly awful all year....9 HRA allowed in 20 inn now??? That pace is record setting shit

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you're right, they are slowly going back to normal and being the hard luck "lovable" losers they historically have been..

Yep and the Cardinals are great again. The natural order of the universe has been restored. 2016 is the new 1908. The sooner you all realize this the better.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Last chance to keep a faint heartbeat of a playoff hope alive now in the bot 9th.

Man that was such a terrible outing. It's like the baseball gods are playing a joke on the cubs.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
I know Joe's gone after this year but they need to launch Theo too.
Yeah, If Ricketts is serious about changing the culture, he has to show these tank jobs won't be tolerated..This is like a double double doink..43 million on Kimbrell..how much is guaranteed? Can they cut bait on that turd?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Yep and the Cardinals are great again. The natural order of the universe has been restored. 2016 is the new 1908. The sooner you all realize this the better.

Cardinals saw an opportunity to take a shot. They did. They traded for Goldschmidt and added some pitching. What did the Cubs do? Sit on their thumbs and added a bunch of band aids to a bullpen that is still bad. Yikes.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Martinez doens't throw strikes JD calling it. But our guys swinging at shit

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at all the empty seats. I wonder if the remaining fans will throw items onto the field again

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Last chance to keep a faint heartbeat of a playoff hope alive now in the bot 9th.

Man that was such a terrible outing. It's like the baseball gods are playing a joke on the cubs.
Nah, it's more like Maddon being a dip shit and trusting Theos's pick up after he shit the field and cost them the game last outing..The sooner this season is over and drastic changes are made, the better it will be..

Hands97

Liked Posts:
Why do we believe Joe and Theo should be gone. Every Cubs fan was excited when we signed Kimbrel. Not their fault he can't get anyone out. Not their fault Javy got hurt or Lester vanished so Hamels fell apart. The players are the ones not delivering when the need to.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Look at all the empty seats. I wonder if the remaining fans will throw items onto the field again
Wouldn't blame them..listen to the Cards fans taking over the Cubs house...shameful..

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
So sad..some guy with his kid in the stands looking like he may have bet the rent money away smh..

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Javi in to pinch hit to save whatever hope they have left.

HR here would remedy everything we've seen today

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Pigfucker Cards fans in front of me (in Blues sweaters on an80 degree day) are obnoxious as hell.

No more arrogant fan base in sports. And that includes Kansas basketball fans and Packer fans.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Season was done 2 days ago but the way this went down w/ Kimbrel it felt like a killing.