IST: Cubs vs Cards

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
Schwarber gets on base Contreras does the one thing he's absolutely not to do...
Team's a joke people see you all next year!

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Fucking embarrassing.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Hit into a DP and then drop a catchable ball. Great job Willson.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Season on the line right here.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Well, ..Here come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks! And we still have Mole eye Mitch to painfully watch too!

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
Yes. Bullpen blows too many games.
Too many mis-plays on the field.
Team ain't championship material dude.
And if we lose today it's five games back and maybe three down of the second wild card.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Not trying to give an excuse for the Cubs flaccid play, but the plate umpire during the Zobrist at bat is dogshit smh..I've seen a few baseball games and the inconsistency is horrible. I truly do wish the league would highly consider computer "robot" technology call the fckng balls and strikes. It's sick to see these bastages get away with obvious flagrant ball/strike calls that truly do effect the outcome of many games and not be held accountable..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Not trying to give an excuse for the Cubs flaccid play, but the plate umpire during the Zobrist at bat is dogshit smh..I've seen a few baseball games and the inconsistency is horrible. I truly do wish the league would highly consider computer "robot" technology call the fckng balls and strikes. It's sick to see these bastages get away with obvious flagrant ball/strike calls that truly do effect the outcome of many games and not be held accountable..

I was actually shocked that Tony Kemp did not get called out looking.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Rizzo may get the new contract after this year. Cant run, wants to play, Joe still leads him off. (Remember all the posts berating me for Rizzo clogging up the basepaths?) Now he cannot physically run and its station to station with a no chance of the next guy driving in the run. Cant blame Joe for wanting to get Rizzo 3 or 4 at bats and get him out, but man.

Lets see if Javy plays tomorrow and gets shit all over for an error because he cant close his glove hand.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Did Hoerner get figured out already? It happens with guys just breaking into the big leagues. Start off hot....get figured out....then zippo.
Yep! Isn't hard to figure out. He's not that good unfortunately.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Did the guy who always say 'Cubs will be fine' jump off a bridge? He hasnt posted here. Maybe he's finally seen the truth.