IST: Cubs vs Rangers

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I deleted my post.

Long story short, the Cubs need to win the Mets series.

They still don't need to do anything with an 8 game division lead and taken 2 of 3 of one the best teams in baseball facing two of their aces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Now we suck again. '69 Cubs, here we come!

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Y'all are going to have a long second half if you live and die by every game. One series at a time and they won this one.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Y'all are going to have a long second half if you live and die by every game. One series at a time and they won this one.
3 games off schedule
Tough team off schedule
Gained a game in standing

GoCubs

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Anyone noticing that Almora is fading toward the .230 level I predicted.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I think it was said many of times that he will be going back down when Fowler is back.
Good for him. Then he doesnt have to battle Soler for the title of worst hitter on the Cubs

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Anyone noticing that Almora is fading toward the .230 level I predicted.
He in the.250s

Think he can easily go 7 for his next 22 and be a .270 hitter, over 3 for 22 and be a .230 hitter.

Important thing with him though is he been able to get 81 PA of MLB experience to date.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Edwin Jackson, yes thee Edwin Jackson has a no no going through 6 against the Giants in his first start with padres

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Edwin Jackson, yes thee Edwin Jackson has a no no going through 6 against the Giants in his first start with padres

He had a crappy history pitching in Wrig. Him failing was not a shocker and signing him was a knee jerk. Petco represses runs. Not surprising at all.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
He lost the no no and almost the lead in 7th
E1
Walk
3 run homer
4-3 padres

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

DanTown

Liked Posts:
When he was hitting over .320 I predicted .230 cause I'm special

You predicted that a guy who doesn't have a good hitting grade wouldn't stay a .320 hitter in the MLB after 31 PA? I literally don't know what's worse: bragging about predicting Almora wouldn't hit when there was obvious reasons he wouldn't hit MLB consistently or you predicting that everyone will suck (how's that Kris Bryant analysis working out?) and then championing the ones are right.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You predicted that a guy who doesn't have a good hitting grade wouldn't stay a .320 hitter in the MLB after 31 PA? I literally don't know what's worse: bragging about predicting Almora wouldn't hit when there was obvious reasons he wouldn't hit MLB consistently or you predicting that everyone will suck (how's that Kris Bryant analysis working out?) and then championing the ones are right.
Don't type in anger. I already retracted my comments on Bryant as he made major swing changes over the winter. So you can drop that one.

People here were talking early that Almora was a .290 potential hitter. I suggested that waiting 200 ABs and he would be back down to .230. I stand by that for what I see now. If he changes his swing, starts taking a few walks maybe he improves. When that happens, I will acknowldege

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't type in anger. I already retracted my comments on Bryant as he made major swing changes over the winter. So you can drop that one.

People here were talking early that Almora was a .290 potential hitter. I suggested that waiting 200 ABs and he would be back down to .230. I stand by that for what I see now. If he changes his swing, starts taking a few walks maybe he improves. When that happens, I will acknowldege

You like to jump the gun on your talent evaluations, who knows how he'll turn out but you sure as hell don't with his small sample size.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You like to jump the gun on your talent evaluations, who knows how he'll turn out but you sure as hell don't with his small sample size.
But everyone here has made predictions, but only mine are held to scrutiny