IST: Cubs @ White Sox Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
If the Sox are turning it around they must sweep. We have a favorable schedule the next couple weeks whereas CLE, DET play some tougher teams.

Quintana, Sale, Danks, Peavy. We should win all 4.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I see, probably a split. At least that's about the best I can hope haha

chibears55

Liked Posts:
normally the sox would beat up the cubs whenever the cubs would have a decent season going and a win streak and then theyd the cubs would fall after the series, SO...

sox coming in on a streak, back at .500 so maybe the cubs will return the flavor...

have no faith in Jackson, so have to hope the bats all come together and cubs can grab 3 of 4 and make me smile this week..

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Good pitching matchups all week other than tomorrow. Should be an interesting four games.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have zero faith in my team as I am sure cub fans are the same. I am very happy that this got knocked down to 4 games all in a row and not "crosstown" weekend 2 weekends in the month. This series got stale a while ago. The games would feel much better if the cubs win a World Series, than I think it would be a bit more intense.

the one good thing I find is the convienent factor since I watch both teams now I dont have to flip back and forth.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im not polling this out of the pure stupidity of a series.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see a split. One game goes into extra innings...the team that wins that game feels better about the series as a whole than the other team...and both teams aren't very good at the end of the day. White Sox > Cubs...but it really doesn't mean much of anything to anything ever in anything.

:shrug:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see a split. One game goes into extra innings...the team that wins that game feels better about the series as a whole than the other team...and both teams aren't very good at the end of the day. White Sox > Cubs...but it really doesn't mean much of anything to anything ever in anything.

:shrug:

Id rather play DET or Cleveland and try to chip away at a division lead than play the cubs or atleast play NL teams that I havent seen in forever like the padres. this series is for the casual fan

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs suck. Sox will take all 4. I hope.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hopefully there are four good games. I'd love to see the Sox make the playoffs, so if they won all four, I really don't care.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i take it ist for this series here and at wrigley in cubs forum?

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Nice start for the Cubbies. Soriano with a perfect example of why you have to run hard out of the box. He could have had a double if he wouldn't have admired the ball while in flight.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Nice start for the Cubbies. Soriano with a perfect example of why you have to run hard out of the box. He could have had a double if he wouldn't have admired the ball while in flight.

Yeah, that was kinda dumb. Sucks though because he just missed it.

Franko725

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was kinda dumb. Sucks though because he just missed it.

Yeah, he did just miss it, but even the one that he hit yesterday that he sat there and admired wasn't exactly knocked way out of the park. A few rows up is a little too close to be admiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.