(IST) MDSF: (2) Washington Capitals vs (3) New York Islanders

Who will win this match-up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Classic defensive fuck up by the caps today at the start of ot in game 3. Fuck you caps!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Islanders have the best 4th line in the playoffs. It reminds me a lot of some of the past 4th lines of the Hawks. I said it once i will say it again. A strong 4th line in playoff hockey is very very undervalued by the hockey world.

Its too bad the islanders pp is hawktarded this game though 0-4 with very few really good chances so far. They arent making the caps pay for dumb penalties.

TCD

Liked Posts:
This series so far has been money!

2-1 caps now mid second but after an iffy goal as it looked like Halak froze the puck but didnt get the whistle....debateable if he should have got the whistle but with how fast the officials usually blow it? Probably should have been called dead.. Cant say there has been a bad game yet.

Caps decided to go into destroy mode. That means next game they go back to shit the bed mode. Good series this one.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I must have missed a game somewhere during this series. I thought it was 2-2 but the real world of the internet says the caps lead 3-2?

What the fuck?

Bye Bye Islanders you dumb fuckers.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I must have missed a game somewhere during this series. I thought it was 2-2 but the real world of the internet says the caps lead 3-2?

What the fuck?

Bye Bye Islanders you dumb fuckers.

Yes. It's Game 6. Caps won Games 2, 4, and 5. Isles won Games 1 and 3.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last game at the Nassau Coliseum in all likely hood. I can't wait to see the Islanders fans start crying that they lost the last two in this shithole.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yes. It's Game 6. Caps won Games 2, 4, and 5. Isles won Games 1 and 3.

So funny. I have no idea what game I missed and why i thought it was 2-2.

Don't bode well for the Islanders.

#seriespredictionfail.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last game at the Nassau Coliseum in all likely hood. I can't wait to see the Islanders fans start crying that they lost the last two in this shithole.

I want the Isles to win. Rangers/Islanders would be epic.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Tavaras doing a great Toews impression by taking dumb fuck penalties. Stupid captains gunna stupid captain.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Holtby has bobbled so mNy pucks today i have no idea why the islanders arent kicking these guys asses today. Maybe stay out of the box?

Strome for the win i say!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hold this lead you scum bag islanders!

Status
Not open for further replies.