IST: NBA Finals Thread: Thunder VS Heat

Who Wins Championship

• Total voters

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Bird...Lebron. Most have the first 5 in their top 10. I always have Bird borderline if not in there.

I have bird in my top 5:shrug:

but that's just me

also lebron is in some pretty good company

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
what about Kobe?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, Magic, Bird...Lebron. Most have the first 5 in their top 10. I always have Bird borderline if not in there.
And here's some more...

Hakeem

Kobe Bryant

Shaq

Karl Malone

Osar Robertson

Julius Irving

SCOTTIE PIPPEN :troll:

Last edited:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is top 10 to me...a poor man's Jordan. Or maybe a middle class Jordan...I guess that works.

Yeah, Kobe's definitely in the top 10.

I hate making a top ten list for the NBA though. There are some obvious guys that are up there..like MJ, Magic, Bird, and Kareem... then after them, you see a bunch of other guys mentioned. Like Hakeem, Wilt, Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, etc. etc. It's kinda hard to choose.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
have him in my top 10

Karl Malone
that's debatable...no doubt malone was a dominant big man, but he was helped from having stockton passing to him

i don't think he was the all around player lebron was...lebron has pretty much been the dominate figure head of the league for years as well

malone does boast longevity though

Osar Robertson
he and malone are borderline...robertson played on some crappy teams for a long time until he paired up with kareem in milwaukee(they only went over 50 games once with oscar compared to cleveland going over 50 games 4 times with lebron)

robertson is a lot like lebron...but i think lebron is a more athletic, bigger, and stronger version

Julius Irving
nah...played like 4 or 5 seasons in the ABA anyway

SCOTTIE PIPPEN :troll:

he's better than jordan so obviously is better than lebron

Last edited:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
my top 10

1.Jordan
2.Kareem
3.Magic
4.Bird
5.Wilt
6.Russell
7.Hakeem
8.Shaq
9.Kobe
10.Duncan

some people probably are surprised i have hakeem that high but the dude was incredible....one of the best post players offensively and defensively ever

now that i'm looking at a list..i still put lebron outside....but top 15 for sure

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Don't pay any attention to him....dude just noticed Lebron was good a week ago. When I have spoken of how great the guy was months ago, he was one of them talking about me leaving the forum and posting in a Heat forum. Seems schizo to me.

I was going to leave this statement alone, because its just a straight up lie.

I was letting the hate for Lebron go months ago.
Plus defending him on this forum.

Before he signed with the Heat, I was a huge Lebron supporter and got into wars of arguments with ESPN bulls forum posters because most of them thought Lebron to the Bulls was a horrible idea...And I owned them for it.....
With me being in a tiny minority of People that recognized Lebrons greatness on thoses forums, I earned a lot of hate and was banned over and over and over and over again.
I was singled out for standing up for Lebron all the time over there.
So yes it insults me reading your statement about me when you have know idea.

I recently the last few months got over Lebron going to the Heat, and as I look back at the 2 years of Lebron hate, I m ashamed.

Nobody had a right to judge Lebron for signing where he wanted..That was his choice and as it looks, Lebron made the right choice.
Pat Riley is one of those guys any player would want to sign with and the Heat are a good orginization......

Just being honest and defending an untrue statement aimed at me, while owning up to my mistakes at the same time.

And yes, I did post about you leaving here and joining a Heat forum, because all year long you seemed to be rooting for Lebron to get his ring instead of the Bulls which made me question why you spent most your internet social time on a Bulls forum......made sense at the time when I posted that from my point of view.

But I'm sure no matter what I say or do, you'll aways target me for knit picking.

That in itself if shameful as well.......some people don't know how to just let past disagreements and beefs go. :shrug:

I'm not mad at all.....or bitter.......And yes, I admit that I am very happy for Lebron and glad he finally got it right, because as it may not appear to most of you here, I am a Lebron fan......And its ashame to see any great players with gifts & talens like Lebron go through an entire NBA career without any rings....just ask fans of Barkley, John Stockton-Karl and Dominique Wilkins, etc etc etc etc........

The only thing standing in Lebrons way of getting a ring was HIMSELF, not opposing teams, not the Cleveland line-ups and not the Heats......................And whether people like Lebron or not, its refreshing to see someone finally find themself and he Lebron just did that and is now for the first time in his NBA career,COMPLETE...Now he has an opportunity to go above and beyond.....

......But I am also a Bulls fan first and I hope someday the Bulls have an opportunity again to knock him out the playoffs....Real Talk.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I was going to leave this statement alone, because its just a straight up lie.

I was letting the hate for Lebron go months ago.
Plus defending him on this forum.

A few months...a week...same difference when you are talking about a guy who has been playing for a decade now.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
my top 10

1.Jordan
2.Kareem
3.Magic
4.Bird
5.Wilt
6.Russell
7.Hakeem
8.Shaq
9.Kobe
10.Duncan

some people probably are surprised i have hakeem that high but the dude was incredible....one of the best post players offensively and defensively ever

now that i'm looking at a list..i still put lebron outside....but top 15 for sure

No qualms with me on your ranking of Hakeem.

Hakeem was a freaking beast. His offensive game was beautiful to watch and defensively he was a monster as well. He should be way higher on everyone else's lists.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
A few months...a week...same difference when you are talking about a guy who has been playing for a decade now.

And out of the decade I suppored Lebron 8 of them.

Like I said, it wasn't until "the decision" that I flipped on him in 2010 for the same reason 80% of NBA fans did.

But at least I snapped out of it on time, months ago.

This is a silly argument. :shrug:

I give you credit for standing your ground when it comes to Lebron on this forum, That is until you lost confidence in Lebrons abiltiy to lead the Heat to the title against the Thunder right before the finals started :shrug: In which I knew Lebron would...so I win in the clutch when it comes to Lebron fanism. The factual proof is in your own words:
OKC is the better team...but I am tired of the Lebron naysayers so I wouldn't mind if Lebron got a ring. I think OKC is the better team and I have them winning in 6.

I feel you though, because I know how it feels to have a view point that goes against the grain.

There you see, I'm a nice guy :smug:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Lebron is nothing like Jordan...he is a different ball player, but great nonetheless. I will say Lebron is more talented physically than both Jordan and Kobe.

My point exactly when I stated Kobe is more like Jordan than Lebron.
Lebrons style of game can be more compared to Scottie Pippens, other than that Lebron is a better scorer, bigger and stronger....But every other part of his game is almost identical to Pippens...
I've always considered Lebron to be "Pippen on Steroids"...
That is why I always liked Lebron and been a fan of his most his career, other than from 2010-second half of 2012 season when I was going through my temporary "don't like Lebron" phase. :shrug:

But now when it comes to Lebrons game, I like it a lot!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_X8ZZwcs4k]Dumb And Dumber: "I like it alot". - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I give you credit for standing your ground when it comes to Lebron on this forum, That is until you lost confidence in Lebrons abiltiy to lead the Heat to the title against the Thunder right before the finals started :shrug: In which I knew Lebron would...so I win in the clutch when it comes to Lebron fanism. The factual proof is in your own words:

"Lebron is really playing excellent tfhe first 3 quarters like always.........I wonder if he will disapear in the 4th again like always."

"FT & HH arnt real bulls fans.
Just Heat Forum rejects that even Heat fans didn't want on there sight.
Rogue posters.
So now they are here everyday to troll and remind us how great Lebron is and why we should be petrified of the Heat.
They set up shop on Bulls forums because they have no where else to go.
Loulz to Bitter digruntled rolling Stone Heat fan forum rejects, gotta love em."

"Id wouldn't trade him unless it was for 2 Lebrons"-talking about Derrick Rose.

"Did you say there are no players from the past as great or can be compare to Lebron and durant??????
Are you kidding? LoL
I can name more than a few........
Enough of preaching Lebron James to us ...please
I will say Lebron James physically and talent wis is one of the best ever, but all that is rendered usesless because he doesn't have the 2 most important tools..........A brain and a heart................
Fuck Lebron James....sell that crap to heatfans on a heat messageboard."

"That would mean we have a Heat fan posting on this thread because someone surely put Lebron on his list and then defended him when someone spoke up. I'm not saying no names though.
Don't wanna start no trouble"

"Id take Jeremy Lin over Lebitch any day."

"If Miami offered the Bulls Lebron for Rose would you do it???

If you say yes, then my other question will be: Why would you want to hand Miami a championship??
Have a nice day."

"And yes, ill repeat myself again......Pippen and Doctor J are better basketball players than Lebron....."

1. Kevin Durant

2. Dwight Howard
3. Kobe Bryant.
4. Lebron James
-this is your list of the top 4 players in the NBA.

"That's why he's called "LEQUIT"...
Maybe hell end up in the NBAs hall of shame"

These are your quotes...word for word. And yeah, they are yours...because every other word has a damn red squiggly line under it. I don't have time to make up spelling errors...and blame you for it. This is reality.

So, your fanism (what the hell is that?) equals just that...a made up notion using a damn made up word.

By the way, I am a nice guy too. Here I am staging an intervention for what is either attention hoarding, schizophrenia, or the beginning stages of dementia. If its the first option, stop it. I suspect it is.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
"Lebron is really playing excellent tfhe first 3 quarters like always.........I wonder if he will disapear in the 4th again like always."

"FT & HH arnt real bulls fans.
Just Heat Forum rejects that even Heat fans didn't want on there sight.
Rogue posters.
So now they are here everyday to troll and remind us how great Lebron is and why we should be petrified of the Heat.
They set up shop on Bulls forums because they have no where else to go.
Loulz to Bitter digruntled rolling Stone Heat fan forum rejects, gotta love em."

"Id wouldn't trade him unless it was for 2 Lebrons"-talking about Derrick Rose.

"Did you say there are no players from the past as great or can be compare to Lebron and durant??????
Are you kidding? LoL
I can name more than a few........
Enough of preaching Lebron James to us ...please
I will say Lebron James physically and talent wis is one of the best ever, but all that is rendered usesless because he doesn't have the 2 most important tools..........A brain and a heart................
Fuck Lebron James....sell that crap to heatfans on a heat messageboard."

"That would mean we have a Heat fan posting on this thread because someone surely put Lebron on his list and then defended him when someone spoke up. I'm not saying no names though.
Don't wanna start no trouble"

"Id take Jeremy Lin over Lebitch any day."

"If Miami offered the Bulls Lebron for Rose would you do it???

If you say yes, then my other question will be: Why would you want to hand Miami a championship??
Have a nice day."

"And yes, ill repeat myself again......Pippen and Doctor J are better basketball players than Lebron....."

1. Kevin Durant

2. Dwight Howard
3. Kobe Bryant.
4. Lebron James
-this is your list of the top 4 players in the NBA.

"That's why he's called "LEQUIT"...
Maybe hell end up in the NBAs hall of shame"

These are your quotes...word for word. And yeah, they are yours...because every other word has a damn red squiggly line under it. I don't have time to make up spelling errors...and blame you for it. This is reality.

So, your fanism (what the hell is that?) equals just that...a made up notion using a damn made up word.

By the way, I am a nice guy too. Here I am staging an intervention for what is either attention hoarding, schizophrenia, or the beginning stages of dementia. If its the first option, stop it. I suspect it is.

You're welcome.

I sayed those things in the Heat of passion, LoL
You must of taken up a lot of your time to dig those old fossils up.
Obsession?

What are you, punishment from God?

:obama:

Last edited: