(IST) SCF: (3) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (2) Tampa Bay Lightning

Who will win this match up?

• Total voters

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Just went back and read through the Game 3 IGT from the 2013 Cup Final and laughed my ass off. Same shit that was said then is being said now.

The Hawks are gonna figure this one out. Still not worried about this team. Not by a longshot.

I'll bet the game 4 v. Detroit thread was pure gold, too. The guys I watch hockey with threw in the towel in both instances.

During a game 6 party vs Boston, the more cynical one was pouting about the prospect of facing Boston in game 7, cursing the team up and down, and then 17 seconds later was celebrating with the rest of us.

Adun

Liked Posts:
I'll bet the game 4 v. Detroit thread was pure gold, too. The guys I watch hockey with threw in the towel in both instances.

During a game 6 party vs Boston, the more cynical one was pouting about the prospect of facing Boston in game 7, cursing the team up and down, and then 17 seconds later was celebrating with the rest of us.

I was at a bar for game 6 Boston and behind us there was a couple. The guy kept yelling and cursing our players saying how much they suck the whole game. I'll never forget them leaving with about 5 minutes left

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's to hoping that two certain individuals that may or may not be making 11 mil each next year decide to show the fuck up and end this in six.

Sorry... won't name names, don't want to get banned.

2 points combined in 4 games. Unacceptable.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Here's to hoping that two certain individuals that may or may not be making 11 mil each next year decide to show the fuck up and end this in six.

I keep telling myself that the Toews and Kane takeover game is coming ... but it's starting to get late in this series. Really fucking late.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep telling myself that the Toews and Kane takeover game is coming ... but it's starting to get late in this series. Really fucking late.

I wouldn't hold your breath at this point. I thought if it were happening it would be tonight.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Hoping for it too, seriously.

But if it doesn't happen and the Hawks lose the series.

Expect another hate thread.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

If Toews and Kane don't show up in this series at some point and the Hawks lose, I'll fucking start that thread.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I really doubt it. You are just a BITTER Rangers fan spewing shit on a Hawks forum.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't hold your breath at this point. I thought if it were happening it would be tonight.

Kane had 5 points in Games 6 and 7 vs. Anaheim.
Toews had 4 goals in Games 5, 6, and 7 vs. Anaheim.

I'll be holding my breath til the last possible second. I've no reason to believe they won't show up eventually.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed it is unacceptable..... I'm not the only guy here that agrees with you, HOWEVER .......please stop being a broken record every other post in EVERY Fucking thing you POST ......................DICK

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
When do the Hawks fly to Tampa, anybody know?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point I'm a bit disappointed that Toews and Kane are a bit cold, but remember your Sean Connery:

The only thing that matters is the Grail

If we win Monday or Wednesday and if Toews and Kane draw a goosegg IMHO it's not gonna matter at all.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point I'm a bit disaapointed that Toews and Kane are a bit cold, but remember your Sean Connery:

The only thing that matters is the Grail

If we win Monday or Wednesday and if Toews and Kane draw a goosegg IMHO it's not gonna matter at all.

If it weren't for the garbage goal he picked up a couple games ago or the secondary assist he got last night on that lucky ass Sharp goal.... he would have 1 point.

That is 2 REAL points in 10 games combined between Toews and Kane.

As I said in the other thread, it's a testament to the role players carrying the team while those two dopes are counting the money they're going to be making next year.

Hope I'm wrong and they both step up, but I doubt it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane had 5 points in Games 6 and 7 vs. Anaheim.
Toews had 4 goals in Games 5, 6, and 7 vs. Anaheim.

I'll be holding my breath til the last possible second. I've no reason to believe they won't show up eventually.

Me neither. And all of the effort they have been directing at both of them have enabled other guys to show their value. Another thing, the Lightning have expended their own share of energy and I think that they are actually slowing down a bit.