It's like a holocaust on this board

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Anyone have a final solution to this holocaust of a season?
Thanks, I needed a good laugh this AM amidst all the gloom & doom. Yes, Bears suck, not like it's the first time.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Good to know the OP is countering the freaking out with a freak out thread title.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How is Hakeem Nicks working out at DE for the Bears? I haven't heard much of him.

I actually think his play has been pretty strong. He and Goldman have been a nice pairing, and he has gotten more pressure than I was expecting considering he draws a lot of double teams.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Good to know the OP is countering the freaking out with a freak out thread title.

I do not even know if it is freaking out. I think everyone's reaction has been rather on point.

I think everyone is realizing, or had realized, that this team is garbage. I think people have been focused on accepting it and discussing how to move on.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I do not even know if it is freaking out. I think everyone's reaction has been rather on point.

I think everyone is realizing, or had realized, that this team is garbage. I think people have been focused on accepting it and discussing how to move on.

i'm not sure referring to this board as a 'Holocaust' is worth anything.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i'm not sure referring to this board as a 'Holocaust' is worth anything.

I agree.

The last 4 years have been the forest fire of the Chicago Bears. Everything is burning down to nothing and then it can possibly regrow.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Why is everyone going after Pace? Is it because the two first round picks haven't looked like Pro Bowl players in the first two games because that's about the only argument you can make other than the Bobby Massie signing.

- First 2 picks = meh. No reason to take a WR with the 7th overall pick who was a 1 year wonder in college, only done because the best WR to wear a Bears uniform was given away for bag of Skittles.

- Not addressing the QB position leaving us with Cutty. And bullshit that nobody was available.

- Massie, Omameh, Ducasse, Ramirez (old and retired), Larsen, cutting Slauson with no depth and a zone blocking scheme not working

- Getting rid of talented players replacing them with inferior players.

- Not doing the proper research on McPhatee, something Baltimore knew.

I can go on and on. I have seen nothing that makes me have faith in Pace.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
From Walter's NFL Disaster Ratings:

Bears QB Jay Cutler, NT Eddie Goldman, DE/OLB Lamarr Houston, ILB Danny Trevathan all to be out: 0/10 Disaster Rating
Chicago's Monday night loss to the Eagles was a blood bath. Not because of the final score, but because of all the injuries the Bears endured. Jay Cutler, Eddie Goldman, Lamarr Houston and Danny Trevathan were just a handful of players to get knocked out of the game. They'll all miss action in the future, with Houston suffering the worst of it (torn ACL).

I've decided to group all of these injuries into one Disaster Grade - a 0/10.

I've listed four talented players, so how can this be a 0/10? Because it doesn't matter anymore. The Bears, now 0-2, won't be able to win more than a couple of games the rest of the way. And that's fine, because they need to rebuild. They have to move on from Cutler, and bottoming out is a great way to do so because it might put them in position to select DeShone Kizer, whom we have atop our 2017 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospect Rankings.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/disastergrades.php#8zlYdUplhzVP0Y96.99

Trump32

Liked Posts:
So the real Holocaust amounted to a bunch of cunty posts on a message board? Although there is enough spilled blood to account for 6-12 million systematically murdered people, it turns out that it is all vaginal.

Nice post you fucking Nazi apologist.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
From Walter's NFL Disaster Ratings:

Bears QB Jay Cutler, NT Eddie Goldman, DE/OLB Lamarr Houston, ILB Danny Trevathan all to be out: 0/10 Disaster Rating
Chicago's Monday night loss to the Eagles was a blood bath. Not because of the final score, but because of all the injuries the Bears endured. Jay Cutler, Eddie Goldman, Lamarr Houston and Danny Trevathan were just a handful of players to get knocked out of the game. They'll all miss action in the future, with Houston suffering the worst of it (torn ACL).

I've decided to group all of these injuries into one Disaster Grade - a 0/10.

I've listed four talented players, so how can this be a 0/10? Because it doesn't matter anymore. The Bears, now 0-2, won't be able to win more than a couple of games the rest of the way. And that's fine, because they need to rebuild. They have to move on from Cutler, and bottoming out is a great way to do so because it might put them in position to select DeShone Kizer, whom we have atop our 2017 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospect Rankings.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/disastergrades.php#8zlYdUplhzVP0Y96.99

#accurate

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
- First 2 picks = meh. No reason to take a WR with the 7th overall pick who was a 1 year wonder in college, only done because the best WR to wear a Bears uniform was given away for bag of Skittles.

- Not addressing the QB position leaving us with Cutty. And bullshit that nobody was available.

- Massie, Omameh, Ducasse, Ramirez (old and retired), Larsen, cutting Slauson with no depth and a zone blocking scheme not working

- Getting rid of talented players replacing them with inferior players.

- Not doing the proper research on McPhatee, something Baltimore knew.

I can go on and on. I have seen nothing that makes me have faith in Pace.

Are you of the opinion that the Bears needed to rebuild or did they need to try and compete?

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
People are freaking out because they are realizing they just waited all year to watch a pile of shit.

It's like being a kid and your parents tell you in November that your going to Disney Land as soon as school is out. So you wait and wait, drive forever, then you are just about there and the excitement starts to boil over, your parents tell you to close your eyes then 2 min later they park and lead you out of the car.. they say open your eyes and there on the ground is a big pile of shit. They say look at it as long as you'd like, then we're headed home. "What about Disney Land?" Reply, "it just wasn't in the cards this year buddy, nor will it be next year either."

I know that's ridiculous but it does sum up the feelings of die hard fans.