HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually think the Oline would be better if they moved Long back to RT and played Larsen at guard. Massie is that bad.

Did you forget that Kyle Long is playing with a torn labrum?

Treehorn

Liked Posts:

No. Massie is that bad. Besides a torn labrum in your shoulder is more painful lifting straight over your head, not straight out in front of you.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone have a final solution to this holocaust of a season?

I see what you did there... how could I nazi?

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX.jpeg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. Massie is that bad. Besides a torn labrum in your shoulder is more painful lifting straight over your head, not straight out in front of you.

Ugh, and defensive ends and linebackers do what exactly to tackles?

Edit: Forgot to mention, you're suggesting putting Massie next to our rookie center with Long's injured left shoulder beside Massie.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Ugh, and defensive ends and linebackers do what exactly to tackles?

He got paid, massie fucking sucks, this would improve the team. Long is having surgery at the end of the season whether he plays guard or RT.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I edited the post and didn't do it fast enough for your quote.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
The fact that this team is a dumpster fire is what offers hope.

Look at what Wentz is doing for Philly.

Hope comes at the top of the draft and getting "our QB".

And despair comes from taking the equivalent of Goff over Wentz. And the Browns.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I edited the post and didn't do it fast enough for your quote.

No, I don't think Massie should be starting at all. Put your best 5 out there, move Long to RT plug Larsen in at guard.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

People get tired of that shit within a week or two. All kinds of folks gon be bitching about how Long sucks now this year. Which will be fun.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No, I don't think Massie should be starting at all. Put your best 5 out there, move Long to RT plug Larsen in at guard.

Oh I missed that altogether. Either way I don't believe its a good idea to move Long to any tackle position even if he were completely healthy so I don't like the idea of putting him there while playing injured either. I was staunchly against it when they did it last season. Just my opinion though.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

I would rather just replace Massie with Mike Adams.

Username

Liked Posts:
Its not week 2. Its 2015 part II.
We've heard this song and dance before. Second verse, same as the first.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's week two and I don't think I've ever seen this bad on any Bears message board in 12 years of Bears message board posting.

I get it the Bears lost a game no one thought they would lose but we knew this was possible heading into the season that this team would win games you figured thru couldn't win and lose games they shouldn't lose. It's freaking week two in a season you knew damn well it would take a miracle for this team to make the playoffs.

Basics on what we know:

Cutler is still Cutler, if you thought lost years bit of being a game manager was going to be the new norm for the end of the Jay Cutler era you only fooled yourself. If you thought Loggains was going to be as good as Ryan Pace you fooled yourself or were fooled by someone.

Jeremy Langford is not Matt Forte and he's being hurt by a whole new level of incompetence at OC.

Kevin White is a rookie.

Zach Miller is what Josh McCown was when he caught lightning in a bottle.

Whitehair is a rookie.

Massie makes the line better by moving Long back to right guard and that's about all he does.

Floyd is a rookie

The secondary is better than last year and it looks like Fangio can take any mid round DB and turn him into a average to good player almost immediately.

The biggest disappointment is the injuries and likely the sheer incompetence of Loggains.

The gruesome reality is simple, for the Bears to be a playoff caliber team every single new or key player would have had to have an instant major impact or a career year in the case of Massie Miller Cutler. Or the young players would have to immediately prove productive after little to no experience.

It was too much to hope for and the playoffs are not and never were a real consideration. If you thought so then someone fooled you.

Pace is one helluva OC....

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
You have far more faith in Pace than I do at this time. I hope we've seen the end of the #6 era.

Why is everyone going after Pace? Is it because the two first round picks haven't looked like Pro Bowl players in the first two games because that's about the only argument you can make other than the Bobby Massie signing.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
It's week two and I don't think I've ever seen this bad on any Bears message board in 12 years of Bears message board posting.

I get it the Bears lost a game no one thought they would lose but we knew this was possible heading into the season that this team would win games you figured thru couldn't win and lose games they shouldn't lose. It's freaking week two in a season you knew damn well it would take a miracle for this team to make the playoffs.

Basics on what we know:

Cutler is still Cutler, if you thought lost years bit of being a game manager was going to be the new norm for the end of the Jay Cutler era you only fooled yourself. If you thought Loggains was going to be as good as Ryan Pace you fooled yourself or were fooled by someone.

Jeremy Langford is not Matt Forte and he's being hurt by a whole new level of incompetence at OC.

Kevin White is a rookie.

Zach Miller is what Josh McCown was when he caught lightning in a bottle.

Whitehair is a rookie.

Massie makes the line better by moving Long back to right guard and that's about all he does.

Floyd is a rookie

The secondary is better than last year and it looks like Fangio can take any mid round DB and turn him into a average to good player almost immediately.

The biggest disappointment is the injuries and likely the sheer incompetence of Loggains.

The gruesome reality is simple, for the Bears to be a playoff caliber team every single new or key player would have had to have an instant major impact or a career year in the case of Massie Miller Cutler. Or the young players would have to immediately prove productive after little to no experience.

It was too much to hope for and the playoffs are not and never were a real consideration. If you thought so then someone fooled you.

All I took from your post is that you've been posting on Internet message boards for 12 years. Wow - what a loser!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk