It's official: Cutler is starting

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn. Talk about a high pressure game for Cutler. Could this be the most pressure he has ever faced?

I mean, in a lot of ways, the remaining games are his final audition to stay in a great system with a very good offensive HC and OC, a solid OL, top 10 HB, and dominant WRs....

If he fails his audition, chances are he's going to a crap or near crap team.

It will be very interesting to see how Cutler responds.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
the qb situation is evidently a wound that cannot be healed, only contained

th

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPNChicago ‏@ESPNChicago 43s
Chicago Bears to start Jay Cutler at QB against Cleveland Browns http://es.pn/1gsUXCo

Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 2m
Marc Trestman on Jay Cutler's return as #Bears starting QB: "I have no concerns."

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 10m
BREAKING: Bears coach Marc Trestman says QB Jay Cutler will start Sunday in Cleveland.
Retweeted by Tim Jennings

Mike & Mike ‏@MikeAndMike 5m
RT @ESPNNFL "BREAKING: Bears coach Marc Trestman says QB Jay Cutler will start Sunday in Cleveland." Good or bad decision?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Damn. Talk about a high pressure game for Cutler. Could this be the most pressure he has ever faced?

I mean, in a lot of ways, the remaining games are his final audition to stay in a great system with a very good offensive HC and OC, a solid OL, top 10 HB, and dominant WRs....

If he fails his audition, chances are he's going to a crap or near crap team.

It will be very interesting to see how Cutler responds.

Camden is telling his Dad to not fuck it up

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jay Cutler to start as Bears' QB

Updated: December 12, 2013, 2:05 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Jay Cutler will start at quarterback for the Chicago Bears when they play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, coach Marc Trestman announced Thursday.

Cutler participated fully in Thursday's practice after missing the past four games with a high ankle sprain.

Cutler sustained the injury in the second quarter of a Nov. 10 loss to the Detroit Lions. Josh McCown has started the past four games, going 2-2, throwing for 1,271 yards and nine touchdowns with only one interception for a 109.8 passer rating, which ranks No. 3 in the league.

McCown leads the NFL with a Total QBR of 85.7, compared to Cutler's 63.2. Overall, McCown has thrown for 13 touchdowns and the one interception; Cutler has 13 touchdown passes and eight interceptions. McCown's 258.4 passing yards per game would be a Bears season record.

ESPN.com Bears reporter Michael C. Wright contributed to this report.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, so what was the name of that idiot and the blog he posts at, that said he had sources saying Jay was done for the season? So I know to ignore anyone who posts about him and his blog?

Someone who is friends with the score

Chibearsfan

Cutler Chubby
Liked Posts:
I swear when I close my eyes, I hear what I believe to be angels playing the harp, coming straight down from heaven!