It's official: Cutler is starting

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Man ,it did suck though that we benched Orton in 2007 for Grossman after we made it to the Super Bowl so we could watch him choke and lose.

Yeah, because we would have beaten the Colts by 50 points with the Tampa 2, even though their offense was custom made to beat it. And it's not like the defense took a shit after Hestor gave us a 7 point lead on the opening kickoff.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just a little nasdaq penny scalping. shit was boring over here, might as well make some money.

Sounds like fun. I am forced because of my position at work to hold anything I buy for 21 days which obviously takes away day trading. That is the worst thing about my job. I am jealous.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I did see another poll where 85,000 people voted on who should start, and it came out 70% McCown.
Did you see the CCS facebook page? It's McCownmania there!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I gambled on montee ball tonight in FF and lost. Hell knows what I would do to our bottom line if I invested. :(

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I like McCown, but it doesn't seem possible that an ESPN poll can come out like this, wow. I did see another poll where 85,000 people voted on who should start, and it came out 70% McCown.

Maybe people aren't quite as stupid as I thought.

Well, some are.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Josh "Scott Mitchell Matt Flynn Cade" McCown

Why did this MVP only put up 20,21,23 points against Minn, Balt, and St.Louis?

No one has yet to answer this question with any facts but they point to a game against the
Worst defense in the league in a game where the opponent was beat before the game even started?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sounds like fun. I am forced because of my position at work to hold anything I buy for 21 days which obviously takes away day trading. That is the worst thing about my job. I am jealous.

really?

The only securities I can't actively trade are my own company's. that's intriguing.

you could probably still trade though, just not through a traditional broker.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like McCown, but it doesn't seem possible that an ESPN poll can come out like this, wow. I did see another poll where 85,000 people voted on who should start, and it came out 70% McCown.
Shows the intelligence of many Bear fans. If McCown was the starter, they would want Palmer instead

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
9.gif

can't stop, won't stop