CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which quarterback played in the first game against the Vikings and which one played against the Vikings the second time. Both quarterbacks played against the same exact defense. The first quarterback put up 31 while the second put up 20 points. The second quarterback who put up less points also had the benefit of playing at home instead of on the road. Let's not over inflate the McCown because he had a great game against the worst defense in NFL history. Did anyone see Jason Campbell put up more yards, one less touchdown against the Pats the same day?

The first game had the defense take the ball away three times returning one interception 44 yards and a defense that held AP to 3.8 ypc

The 2nd game had a shit defense that gave up 200 yards to AP at 6 yards a pop. And a coach that kicks a 47 yard FG on 2nd down and a kicker who is usually money miss a game winner.

But yeah, they were exactly the same situations.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The first game had the defense take the ball away three times returning one interception 44 yards and a defense that held AP to 3.8 ypc

The 2nd game had a shit defense that gave up 200 yards to AP at 6 yards a pop. And a coach that kicks a 47 yard FG on 2nd down and a kicker who is usually money miss a game winner.

But yeah, they were exactly the same situations.

Which is why he said how many point Cutler and the offense scored not including the INT. What does the Vikings offense have any fucking thing to do with our offense and its scoring? You can't even successfully deflect and change subject. You're terrible at this.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus that is dumb

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
You must be one of those morons that relys on stats when all I have to do is point out 7 fucking consecutive plays from mere yards away from the end zone to punch it in. You're terrible at this son.

What about those two picks Cutler threw at the 1 yard line this season? One of which most likely will cost us the division.

beargoggles

Liked Posts:
WOW why the fuck is Trestman sitting the "best" QB in the league? Is he crazy?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Which is why he said how many point Cutler and the offense scored not including the INT. What does the Vikings offense have any fucking thing to do with our offense and its scoring? You can't even successfully deflect and change subject. You're terrible at this.

our defense placed the offense in good position to score and gave them more chances with turnovers in the first game. this doesn't help our offense?

while the vikings controlled the game on the ground in the second meeting and we werent taking the ball away as a defense anymore. this doesnt hurt our chances on offense?

are you dense?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Bearsbud, FearBan51 and Desperado would have had more posts I might have gotten 10+ posts or more. I'm glad I did a little trading instead.

beargoggles

Liked Posts:
The internet is breeding a new kind of idiot. I mean the shit that I have seen on the internet more recently makes me wonder why some people aren't barred from using the internet. It's ok to not like a guy, But to hope he gets hurt so you can have another guy you like more is kinda ridiculous to me.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it is, most who voted on that poll are Bears fans. lol

I like McCown, but it doesn't seem possible that an ESPN poll can come out like this, wow. I did see another poll where 85,000 people voted on who should start, and it came out 70% McCown.