CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol your excuses are pathetic and saying we didn't drop in red zone efficiency with McCown is pure bullshit. Its cute how far you McCown nut huggers go for the sake of making him seem perfect. The man has his downfalls just like any other quarterback.

redzone efficiency. Passing Att Comp Comp% Yds Yds/Att TD TD% INT Lg Sack Yds Lost Rate
Jay Cutler 44 22 50.0 176 4.00 11 25.0 2 19 0.0 0 81.1
Josh McCown 21 10 47.6 74 3.52 6 28.6 0 14 0.0 0 96.0

BEFORE the Cowboys game so McCowns numbers went up. Now shut up please.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I want pie charts

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

TRON

Liked Posts:
I am sick of this stupid argument of McCown and Cutler. If and when Cutler leaves, this team will go another 20 years before another QB with his talent level come to this team. Seriously you are all delusional to think that a QB that was out of football and a career journeyman is now elite and should be a starter for this team because you all believe he can get this team to the SB? Fucken amazing how stupid some people have become because they hate Cutler so much they are blind to such facts about McCown. Matt Flynn and Matt Cassel looked like all pro's as well when the starters went down for their teams and what happened the following seasons? They sucked balls not for lack of effort but lack of talent. That is what we have here McCown as well as he has played does not have the Talent that Cutler has and never will. You can try to rationalize this fact to the contrary but you would be wrong and sorry McCown is not the next Kurt Warner.

If Cutler does leave so do the chances of this team smelling the SB for at least the next 10 years. Believe it or not I don't care because I have seen the drought of QB talent this team has had since 80's.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am sick of this stupid argument of McCown and Cutler. If and when Cutler leaves, this team will go another 20 years before another QB with his talent level come to this team. Seriously you are all delusional to think that a QB that was out of football and a career journeyman is now elite and should be a starter for this team because you all believe he can get this team to the SB? Fucken amazing how stupid some people have become because they hate Cutler so much they are blind to such facts about McCown. Matt Flynn and Matt Cassel looked like all pro's as well when the starters went down for their teams and what happened the following seasons? They sucked balls not for lack of effort but lack of talent. That is what we have here McCown as well as he has played does not have the Talent that Cutler has and never will. You can try to rationalize this fact to the contrary but you would be wrong and sorry McCown is not the next Kurt Warner.

If Cutler does leave so do the chances of this team smelling the SB for at least the next 10 years. Believe it or not I don't care because I have seen the drought of QB talent this team has had since 80's.

they sucked balls because they left the team and system that they excelled in.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
redzone efficiency. Passing Att Comp Comp% Yds Yds/Att TD TD% INT Lg Sack Yds Lost Rate
Jay Cutler 44 22 50.0 176 4.00 11 25.0 2 19 0.0 0 81.1
Josh McCown 21 10 47.6 74 3.52 6 28.6 0 14 0.0 0 96.0

BEFORE the Cowboys game so McCowns numbers went up. Now shut up please.

You must be one of those morons that relys on stats when all I have to do is point out 7 fucking consecutive plays from mere yards away from the end zone to punch it in. You're terrible at this son.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You must be one of those morons that relys on stats when all I have to do is point out 7 fucking consecutive plays from mere yards away from the end zone to punch it in. You're tereible at this son.

yeah, because McCown hands the ball off to himself. Idiot.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
dolph_punisher_zpsd525e660.jpg
Cutler's look unkempt while Josh's would make Dolph Lundgren proud

TRON

Liked Posts:
You want to impress me then show me the career stats for Cutler and McCown and then we can see who has been better to this point. But I will bet it you that Cutler wins in that match up.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You want to impress me then show me the career stats for Cutler and McCown and then we can see who has been better to this point. But I will bet it you that Cutler wins in that match up.

past seasons and the different situations they were in do not matter when it comes to now.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I had the time I would put together a compilation of all of the times McCown failed to score in the red zone. Alas I don't. That however was not an isolated incident.

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
fyi redzone offense is the efficiency at which you score tds (as an offense) per possession in there. not passing stats in the redzone.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's causing all this?

I think that posters like you and Bearmick are often blamed for the multi page Cutler threads, and the results show quite differently. I would say the top posters in the thread are more supporters of Cutler than anything. I am the cause. Just wanted to run through and see who actually posts the most in these threads.