CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many interceptions has Alshon saved on a McCown pass? I can do the same thing....:nope:

One that I remember.

The TD throw in Minny was not in danger of being picked and neither was the throw to Alshon against the Cowboys in the back of the endzone.

Both beautiful throws. Better than that Cutler throw he's bragging about.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can McCown do this?

justcutlerbeingcutler.gif
A 40 yard pass? Yeah, every QB in the NFL can do it and a lot more players who aren't even QBs.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No after that Green Bay Play off game there was a big hanie movement. Lead by number 1 hater Spartan. You know MCL gate

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol that's absurd. Bears fans would love Rodgers. He's elite. They'd probably love him more than Packers fans do.

Yeah, they like him NOW... Unfortunately Rodgers and his balsa wood collarbone would've never made it thru the '10 season. No chance he survives thru OMGFail and Webb to see the Emery era. Chicago would of chewed him up and spit him out just like they did to Grossman, Orton, and were doing to Cutler until Phil arrived. Amazing what a difference it makes when the GM hits on offensive draft picks and finally surrounds their QB with talent eh? So amazing in fact Josh fucking McClown, career journeyman, is able to come in and the offense doesn't miss a beat. You can thanks Phil and Trestman for that. AJ is playing like CJ, Long and Mills are looking better every week. Bushrod and Slauson have been solid pickups. Marty has been a ridiculous upgrade over stonehands Davis. But I digress.. Rodgers would've been ruined here just like every other QB was before they finally managed to fix the OL.

Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, they like him NOW... Unfortunately Rodgers and his balsa wood collarbone would never have made it thru the '10 season. No chance he survives thru OMGFail and Webb to see the Emery era. Chicago would of chewed him up and spit him out just like they did to Grossman, Orton, and were doing to Cutler until Phil arrived. Amazing what a difference it makes when the GM hits on offensive draft picks and finally surrounds their QB with talent eh? So amazing in fact Josh fucking McClown, career journeyman, is able to come in and the offense doesn't miss a beat. You can thanks Phil and Trestman for that. AJ is playing like CJ, Long and Mills are looking better every week. Bushrod and Slauson have been solid pickups. Marty has been a ridiculous upgrade over stonehands Davis. But I digress.. Rodgers would've been ruined here just like every other QB was before they finally managed to fix the OL.

GB gives up tons of sacks. Doesn't stop Aaron Rodgers from producing.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and lol@the offense doesn't miss a beat with McCown. No. It PICKED UP with Josh McCown.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and lol@the offense doesn't miss a beat with McCown. No. It PICKED UP with Josh McCown.

Explain the fact we scored less points per game then until last week? Furthermore explain why the red zone struggles then with McCown if the offense picked up with Josh?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they like him NOW... Unfortunately Rodgers and his balsa wood collarbone would've never made it thru the '10 season. No chance he survives thru OMGFail and Webb to see the Emery era. Chicago would of chewed him up and spit him out just like they did to Grossman, Orton, and were doing to Cutler until Phil arrived. Amazing what a difference it makes when the GM hits on offensive draft picks and finally surrounds their QB with talent eh? So amazing in fact Josh fucking McClown, career journeyman, is able to come in and the offense doesn't miss a beat. You can thanks Phil and Trestman for that. AJ is playing like CJ, Long and Mills are looking better every week. Bushrod and Slauson have been solid pickups. Marty has been a ridiculous upgrade over stonehands Davis. But I digress.. Rodgers would've been ruined here just like every other QB was before they finally managed to fix the OL.

Lol Rodgers has been hit more than Cutler you moron. He's just 20 times better than Cutler.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Explain the fact we scored less points per game then until last week? Furthermore explain why the red zone struggles then with McCown if the offense picked up with Josh?

i'm not digging through threads but the redzone production is not better under jay cutler.

and the less points per game can be attributed to the defense not getting takeaways (more chances on offense, sometimes in prime position) as they are now dead last in takeaways the last 3 weeks

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Who Enables Cutler Posts to go 23 Pages

Today when it became official that Cutler would start Sunday, a thread went from 1 to 23 pages in about 5 hours. At the end, people where saying wow, 23 pages so quickly. I think a lot of people think that others cause this with Cutler threads. I just spent the last hour going through that entire thread counting all the posters and how many posts they had in the thread. It was tedious, I definitely will not be doing anything like this again.

Anyway, the results: There were 449 posts, and 90 contributors, that is more than I thought there would be. The following were the leading posters, with their count, for everybody 10 posts or over:

JC456 38
EDUB316 25
JESTER 24
BOTFLY10 21
ONEBUD34 19
WINDY CITY 16
AUSTIN ILLINI 16
SPITTA ANDRETTI 15
BEARFAN51 13
PRETENTIOUS BASTARD 13
SPARTAN 13
BEARSBUD 12
GPPHAT 11
RUNTHEBALL 11
XER0HOUR 10
BEARMICK 10
IJUSTPOSTHERE 10

Don't be mad at me anybody, just providing a service.

DaaBears

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its also gotten Rodgers concussed and injured several times....

Your point? He still produces at an ELITE level and doesnt have GB fans using the offensive line as an excuse for his average play.

Stop.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm disappointed that I didn't get to 20

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB gives up tons of sacks. Doesn't stop Aaron Rodgers from producing.

Not like Chicago. Rodgers would've left stadium after the '10 NYG massager in a body bag. Cutler can get gorilla slammed with Suh landing on his collarbone and not break a thing. Rodgers gets sacked by pussy ass McGellin and snaps like a twig lol. Dude is to fragile to make it in Chicago, sorry.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not like Chicago. Rodgers would've left stadium after the '10 NYG massager in a body bag. Cutler can get gorilla slammed with Suh landing on his collarbone and not break a thing. Rodgers gets sacked by pussy ass McGellin and snaps like a twig lol. Dude is to fragile to make it in Chicago, sorry.

Jay Cutler cant finish a fucking season but you call Rodgers fragile.

I'm arguing with morons.

Matter of fact, he's been injured twice with an IMPROVED offensive line. If anyone is made of glass it's Jay Cutler.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can you break down the thanks per poster (given and received), and make some charts illustrating trends?

Just kidding!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol your excuses are pathetic and saying we didn't drop in red zone efficiency with McCown is pure bullshit. Its cute how far you McCown nut huggers go for the sake of making him seem perfect. The man has his downfalls just like any other quarterback.