It's official: Cutler is starting

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
Today when it became official that Cutler would start Sunday, a thread went from 1 to 23 pages in about 5 hours. At the end, people where saying wow, 23 pages so quickly. I think a lot of people think that others cause this with Cutler threads. I just spent the last hour going through that entire thread counting all the posters and how many posts they had in the thread. It was tedious, I definitely will not be doing anything like this again.

Anyway, the results: There were 449 posts, and 90 contributors, that is more than I thought there would be. The following were the leading posters, with their count, for everybody 10 posts or over:

JC456 38
EDUB316 25
JESTER 24
BOTFLY10 21
ONEBUD34 19
WINDY CITY 16
AUSTIN ILLINI 16
SPITTA ANDRETTI 15
BEARFAN51 13
PRETENTIOUS BASTARD 13
SPARTAN 13
BEARSBUD 12
GPPHAT 11
RUNTHEBALL 11
XER0HOUR 10
BEARMICK 10
IJUSTPOSTHERE 10

Don't be mad at me anybody, just providing a service.

DaaBears

You my friend, have WAY too much time on your hands.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
fyi redzone offense is the efficiency at which you score tds (as an offense) per possession in there. not passing stats in the redzone.

throwing 2 picks in the redzone isnt going to help out Cutlers efficiency either way you want to look at it.

Mitchapalooza

Is he that good? I'll have to start checking out his posts.

He basically discounts everything Cutler did and makes it out like before his injury he had 25 INTS, and makes McCown seem like Peyton Manning.

So yes! :)

Jook1

Liked Posts:
I want to to put a joke here. But yea, that play could've been up there with the greats. Too bad the defense took a shit. Either way it was nuts.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Desperado34 had 4 posts in that thread. Anyone else?

Your data should include the other threads that are similar of nature. And yeah, posting that stupid Rob Ryan "fuck yeah" gif counts.

Mitchapalooza

Trestman saw this, that's why.

[video=vimeo;19019852]http://vimeo.com/19019852[/video]

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
and lol@the offense doesn't miss a beat with McCown. No. It PICKED UP with Josh McCown.

Which quarterback played in the first game against the Vikings and which one played against the Vikings the second time. Both quarterbacks played against the same exact defense. The first quarterback put up 31 while the second put up 20 points. The second quarterback who put up less points also had the benefit of playing at home instead of on the road. Let's not over inflate the McCown because he had a great game against the worst defense in NFL history. Did anyone see Jason Campbell put up more yards, one less touchdown against the Pats the same day?

TRON

Liked Posts:
past seasons and the different situations they were in do not matter when it comes to now.

You must be kidding, All I hear is how awful Cutler has been all these seasons with a shitty OL, WR's and shitty Offensive Coordinators but that was not good enough to let Cutler get a pass because he has to be better than the lack of talent around him. Now he has it and gets injured and a no name comes in and this no name is now Elite???? Fuck, Cutler goes through all the growing pains even at the start of the season in another Offensive system and he starts to get the team going as the system begins to come together and he gets hurt and McCown takes over an Offense that is now more mature than it was week 8 and now the team looks good on offense, but its because McCown is the QB not because everyone now understands the scheme much better than week 1-8?? If McCown started as QB for this team since week 1 our record would be closer to 4-9 than 7-6. Simply, because I don't think he could have made those come back wins that Cutler orchestrated early on in the season.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your data should include the other threads that are similar of nature. And yeah, posting that stupid Rob Ryan "fuck yeah" gif counts.

I agree that would be interesting, but never again will I do this. I was more fucking tedious than imaginable. Plus, JC456 was running off my tally sheet.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Explain the fact we scored less points per game then until last week? Furthermore explain why the red zone struggles then with McCown if the offense picked up with Josh?

Some care about yardage even though the other quarterback scores less against weaker defenses. They are smoking some stuff that is still illegal in most states I can tell you that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Great job Zack, this was hilarious

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
This is such an embarrassment to me as a Man, let alone as a Chicago Bears fan! I can't believe the complete lack of class that people have today. The new generation is a bunch of idiots.