Its very simple...

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
3. The defense put them in position for the 7. But feel free to continue living in your own reality.
So if the defense does their job, it’s vindictive of the offense?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
They need to hit on the HC who implements his offensive system with a strong O staff.....that way when the OC leaves; they aren't reinventing the wheel (which is what happens if you have a Defensive minded HC who manages to hire a great OC that gets plucked away))
I'm not advocating for keeping the current regime. But this reinventing the wheel premise so many fans get caught up on barely holds water in the NFL. By in large when an OC takes a promotion elsewhere, the system doesn't magically change. It stays in place, because most of the time, it's somebody from that OCs staff, who takes an in house promotion to run the same offense.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm not advocating for keeping the current regime. But this reinventing the wheel premise so many fans get caught up on barely holds water in the NFL. By in large when an OC takes a promotion elsewhere, the system doesn't magically change. It stays in place, because most of the time, it's somebody from that OCs staff, who takes an in house promotion to run the same offense.
Yeah...esp when the system is from the offensive minded HC

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Flus and Fields are gone, Poles needs to join them. Only way you can do it if you want to reboot the damn team yet again. I think most Bears fans are sick of the reboots, so try something new and do a full sweep.
This is ridiculous.

Tired of the reboot (in which the GM was given two years) so reboot again?

Did you even think about what you were typing?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You said it yourself, the offense. Only reason the Bears got a TD out of that was Fields. Caleb or Maye would have just watched their RBs get stuffed behind the line of scrimmage too.
The only QB who could have “driven them” one yard in seven snaps was Fields? 😂

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The cold hard reality is that it doesn't matter who they draft if they cannot get the Coach and OC right. We have been in OC hell for years...
I’m not gonna argue that we’ve had great offensive coordinators, but you have to understand that the coordinators are limited in what they can call based on what the quarterback can do.

For the entirety of their existence the Bears have chosen to ignore the quarterback position. OCs haven’t been great, but the problem has been the quarterback year in and year out.