I've never seen this level of anxiety among fans before

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You remind me of this weak chined, nasally douche on Twitter named Daniel. This site is getting so bad, I can see your "hot takes" being promoted here one day.

Last edited:

aliceterme

Liked Posts:
I can't even imagine how difficult it is for you right now. It's good that you spoke out on this forum. This is the right decision, you don't need to keep it to yourself. Try talking to a friend or see a psychologist.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, but it took less than 3 years to find out that the Bears failed on the Trubisky pick.
Generally speaking you're right. There were some who held out for Mitch longer than they should have (*coughs* as he avoids looking in the mirror)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Generally speaking you're right. There were some who held out for Mitch longer than they should have (*coughs* as he avoids looking in the mirror)
I went from holding out hope to prove-me-wrong a bit sooner than you. In the end, he did not prove anything.

Nagy went from holding out hope to prove-me-wrong himself. He has gotten an extra year to prove me wrong. He no longer has any excuses with Fields.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went from holding out hope to prove-me-wrong a bit sooner than you. In the end, he did not prove anything.

Nagy went from holding out hope to prove-me-wrong himself. He has gotten an extra year to prove me wrong. He no longer has any excuses with Fields.
Just so you can all ?at me, I didn't officially turn the corner until September of 2019.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mahomes in his first year as a starter listening to Bears fans say you need to wait 3 years to figure out a draft class:View attachment 12355
I was a big fan of posters here in early 2019 crediting his success to players like Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson. I swear, homer Bears fans will say absolutely anything to dismiss other QBs play. Watson was only good because he was drafted into "a successful organization"...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My favorite @BearsFan51 thread was when he taught us about impact tackles. For those unaware, impact tackles was a metric to determine if a defensive lineman recorded a tackle within 0-3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. Will Sutton (Arizona State) scored very high on the impact tackle scale.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mahomes in his first year as a starter listening to Bears fans say you need to wait 3 years to figure out a draft class:View attachment 12355
In their defense…Mahomes isn’t a “draft class” He obviously makes the draft class he was in a positive but from what I can tell the 2017 draft class of Kansas City overall wasn’t all that. Only 2 players out of 6 from that draft are still on the team. I do agree though just with Mahomes it makes it a great draft

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
All of you in this forum need to get a grip and settle down in a big way. Take a big fucking deep breath. No games are going to be won or lost today. You're way too caught up in the hype. Take a deep breath and just enjoy the draft tonight. It will take at least three years to know if the Bears succeeded or failed in this draft.

Snap judgements are absofuckinglutely worthless. I'll say it again. Everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the process. There's far too much anxiety probably more anxiety than I've ever seen before on this board or any.

Just tune into watch College Gameday and enjoy that there's football in April. Seriously just enjoy our favorite game and our favorite team.
So why write Fields off his rookie season but make past post like these? @DanielCCSBears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damn so once again Daniel, i mean Brett, gets exposed as a hypocrite and liar and all of a sudden its another major deflect. This time its not his daughter getting fake harassed but its likely a fake family emergency that was so urgent he had to come to CCS to tell us about it.

Then deletes the fucking post when he realizes once again everyone can tell hes full of shit.

Pizza The Hut yourself you fucking crybaby.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The sad thing is mods are going to protect this idiot by deleting the necro posts. Everyone deserves to see what a buffoon Slimer is.
Bro, I’m reading his Anthony Miller thread I’m im trying to come up with a starting roster of players he loves.

Mitch Trubisky
Anthony Miller
Velvus Jones
Jamarcus Webb
Frank Omiyale

?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bro, I’m reading his Anthony Miller thread I’m im trying to come up with a starting roster of players he loves.

Mitch Trubisky
Anthony Miller
Velvus Jones
Jamarcus Webb
Frank Omiyale

?
Will Sutton, Kadeem Carey, Jeremy Langford. This guy is really good at finding mid round players Pace ended up drafting but they all end up being horrible lmaoooo. All the RBs he loves have 2 year careers and everyone he hates end up being in the league for 8-12 years. Im not lying, he's the Mega Mush. Flip a coin and you'll hit more picks than this bozo.

Imagine these two making NFL decisions.
1690255604584.jpeg

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Wonder if he found out who posted "Roschon > Le'Veon Bell" and it was so shocking when he realized no one did, it was just a figment of his imagination!