Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Will Sutton, Kadeem Carey, Jeremy Langford. This guy is really good at finding mid round players Pace ended up drafting but they all end up being horrible lmaoooo. All the RBs he loves have 2 year careers and everyone he hates end up being in the league for 8-12 years. Im not lying, he's the Mega Mush. Flip a coin and you'll hit more picks than this bozo.

Imagine these two making NFL decisions.
View attachment 30123

Toilet bowl 2023!

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hold........the........FUCK..........UP!!!!!

@DanielCCSBears & @BearsFan51 are the same person?!?!?!?!?

I mean looking back at how often this buffoon was wrong and how he said he would leave CCS forever if he were wrong about Ja'Marcus freaking Webb

Webb is locked in at right tackle NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is going to compete with Webb at RT.

Not the rookie Mills, not Scott and not Britton who has played in like 16 games in four seasons in the NFL.

Since everyone is already talking about ProFootballFocus and their stats I long ago compiled the ProFootball Focus metrics.

The only people who think Bushrod is a clear upgrade over Webb are Chicago Bears fans...everyone else is pointing and laughing at the Bears for the money the invested in Bushrod. Do a quick web search and there's plenty of articles mocking the Bears for signing Bushrod.

You want to go in on a wager about J'Marcus Webb being the starter at the RT position and that Mills will be the backup?

If I win the bet that Webb will be the starter with Mills as his backup I'll go away from message board posting FOREVER if it turns out any other way. No new names, no cute little bullshit...I'll go away forever.

If Webb wins the RT then you go away forever. Plus you can pick any of the remaining scrubs on the roster to beat out Webb for the RT spot.

Hell I'll even give you Kyle Long, you can throw in Long and say what Emery said about believing in Long's versatility and how we believe he can play right tackle. You can have Long, Scott, Britton and Mills to be the starting right tackle....

I'lll take Webb as the starting RT. The loser never posts again.

Is there a better CCS tradition than this tard owning himself

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I mean looking back at how often this buffoon was wrong and how he said he would leave CCS forever if he were wrong about Ja'Marcus freaking Webb

I suspect he’s another poster as well but I don’t have enough evidence to bump those terrible threads too

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Technically, @BearsFan51 no longer posts here.

(I'd guess somewhere between 750-1000 posts after the JWebb proclamation, however)

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Technically, @BearsFan51 no longer posts here.

(I'd guess somewhere between 750-1000 posts after the JWebb proclamation, however)
But he did say "no new names, no cute little bullshit" I know it is very surprising that he wouldn't stick to that