Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Why has he been jumping up boards so much lately? What happened? This guy was being projected as like a 2nd/3rd rounder a month ago in most mocks. Now they all have him mid to late first. And maybe my timeline is wrong, but it feels like the jump happened before the senior bowl and all the other pre draft stuff started.
He played on the "left coast" so many didn't see him but he did win a ton of awards.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Plus, the unbelievable amount of bad shotgun snaps that Fields has had to deal with…

Bear QBs need to be shortstops to deal with Whitehair and Patrick.

If they get Cushenberry during free agency, they won’t spend a premium pick on a center.
Shortstop, I like it, good line.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Didn’t they cut whitehair?

#trenches

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Has JPJ ever played G? He was only a starter at C for 1 year, never played G as far as I can tell.

Was a backup in 2022.
I know he started on the OL before moving to C when Alex Forscye (sp?) graduated.
Can't remember for sure but I think G but maybe a little T as well. Versatile for sure.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Bears are too cheap to pay a guy like Davis 10 million a year and bench him. He’s starting this season. They can cut him after this year, but for now he’s playing.

And the Bears know they’re taking Williams. This idea that they haven’t made up their mind and they have to see him in the combine and at his pro day and they need to talk to him is somewhat nonsense. I’m sure there’s an extremely extremely minuscule chance of him doing something that turns them off. Like fractions of a percent. They’ve watched the tape. They’ve done the real homework. Short of him just absolutely bombing the pre draft process which is kind of impossible with how much these guys are coached on what to do, say, etc. he’s coming to Chicago.
You will feel like a kid on Christmas morning when you didn't get what you wanted. Instead, a draft haul
for that # 1 pick, no CW and you will be crying all week.

norton63

Liked Posts:
Did you watch him much in TEN or is that based on PFF? I watched quite a bit. I think he was certainly above average, although absolutely not a great pass blocker, agree there.

Either way, if he doesn't improve he will be gone after 24. And I think there's a good chance Jenkins is gone too, so they definitely need to draft an IOL in the first rounds this year.
Jenkins is the best ol Da Bears got,but he has been injured many times.