Jalen Hurts should be the goal this offseason

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
With Philly telling their coaching candidates that Wentz is staying I doubt they’d want much for him. More realistic than mortgaging the future for Deshaun Watson, who I doubt would wanna come here anyway.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
With Philly telling their coaching candidates that Wentz is staying I doubt they’d want much for him. More realistic than mortgaging the future for Deshaun Watson, who I doubt would wanna come here anyway.
With three more years of control on his rookie deal you can bet that Philly would want a first round pick. With all options on table Pace/Nagy should consider it.

greg23

Liked Posts:
i'd say he should be an option...maybe a fall back option....however no doubt philly isnt trading him unless they get a #1 or high #2

he'd be a meh if we acquired him

all that said.....dont see phily moving him

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ummmm. Yeah, no, maybe?

mbison

Liked Posts:

They should have drafted him last year with the number 2 pick

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
No thanks... I’d rather take a shot at Lance or Jones. I think Hurts is an excellent young man and a tough competitor but I think NFL defensive coordinators catch up to his game in no time.

I hope I’m wrong because word is Wentz is a petulant, excuse making little bitch which is the opposite of what Hurts is supposed to be like. I hope he has success with the Eagles.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why would Philly give up a cheap back up?
Did you not think about that?
More realistic is that Philly’s new coach would rather have a decent back up making less than 2 million for 3 more years

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well they should of drafted Watson but they didn't
They should of drafted Rodger but they didn’t.....we can do this all day with every team.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They should of drafted Rodger but they didn’t.....we can do this all day with every team.
We could, we can if you'd like

Tom Brady!

Oh...and that was my point!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They would be stupid to trade him. Wentz might just be a shell of his former self.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We could, we can if you'd like

Tom Brady!

Oh...and that was my point!
It easier to pick a draft after the fact.....that’s my point. It just doesn’t work that way.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont believe the faith in Wentz. Think its all bs

:kanye:

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Why would Philly give up a cheap back up?
Did you not think about that?
More realistic is that Philly’s new coach would rather have a decent back up making less than 2 million for 3 more years
It wouldn’t be cheap but Howie Roseman has said they wanna be a “quarterback factory” meaning they draft guys just to flip them for draft capital. They probably think they can find a quality backup in the 3rd or wherever. If it’s a 1st I think we should do it since he’s probably better than anyone that’d be there at 20.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It wouldn’t be cheap but Howie Roseman has said they wanna be a “quarterback factory” meaning they draft guys just to flip them for draft capital. They probably think they can find a quality backup in the 3rd or wherever. If it’s a 1st I think we should do it since he’s probably better than anyone that’d be there at 20.

Do you see why we aren’t GM’s? Philly has a decent back up. Why look for one?
Jalen Hurts isn’t worth a first rd pick.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Do you see why we aren’t GM’s? Philly has a decent back up. Why look for one?
Jalen Hurts isn’t worth a first rd pick.
I just said why though lol. Roseman feels like they can find QBs where ever and flip them. I really don’t think they value Hurts all that much and Wentz isn’t going anywhere because of his deal.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just said why though lol. Roseman feels like they can find QBs where ever and flip them. I really don’t think they value Hurts all that much and Wentz isn’t going anywhere because of his deal.
Sorry, no need to waste a draft pick especially when you have a new coach coming in and you have holes everywhere......which cheap back up quarterback is not it.
I don’t think many teams value Hurts ....except maybe the new head coach of the Eagles.
Hurts doesn’t makes us better especially if you give away too much for him. A 3rd at the very most

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
How many years did we just go through recently without a number 1 pick? It showed this year and if the Bears continue squandering high draft picks to find a savior (whether that be QB or DL) they will continue to be perennial also rans. Unless you are literally one player away from elite, which the Bears are not, it makes no sense. Unfortunately, Nagy/Pace probably don't have the luxury of a long term view anymore. I would take best OL available with #1 and best QB available with #2.