Jamal Adams Released

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mods gotta start thread banning ncuck every time he starts bringing up the lions in a thread that doesnt involve the lions
I believe I brought him up. Apologies

msadows

Liked Posts:
I am no NFL GM. But the Bears have tried the 2 first round pick trades before and it really puts the damper on the future. Also, how many 100 million dollar contracts can the Bears afford?

They paid

Sweat
DJ
Jaylon

And they will have to start negotiating with Caleb after next season or possibly during if Caleb is smart.

So the Bears will need those first rounders. And they will need to be smart with the cap.

Crosby sounds great. I just don't think he alone makes this team a SB winner and because of that hypothetical trade, the Bears would be left with no ammo to stack chips around Caleb.

But what do I know?

@MightyJoeYoung and @DanielCCSBears are the resident CCS gurus here.

Only guy id love is micah and that would be if they give him a 7 year deal that way his heavy cap hit wont kick in till Sweat is off the books.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are we talking about the lions in a thread about jamal adams?

To get back on topic instead of derailing every thread to be about the lions(thanks ncuck), Jamal is 100% done.

He played 20 snaps for the titans and in those 20 snaps had a 118 passer rating against and a 20% missed tackle rate. Guy is shit, if you wanted a washed up former all pro then you shoulda just kept eddie for depth.

I have more faith in MR. Biles and hicks. The DB depth is actually solid, issue is we are currently missing 3 of our top 4 corners.
Was I the one that brought them up you dumbshit?
Nope, now kindly go take a big stick and fuck your own ass.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mods gotta start thread banning ncuck every time he starts bringing up the lions in a thread that doesnt involve the lions
Actually, you should be banned for a week every time you are wrong. But wait, that means you would never be able to post.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am no NFL GM. But the Bears have tried the 2 first round pick trades before and it really puts the damper on the future. Also, how many 100 million dollar contracts can the Bears afford?

They paid

Sweat
DJ
Jaylon

And they will have to start negotiating with Caleb after next season or possibly during if Caleb is smart.

So the Bears will need those first rounders. And they will need to be smart with the cap.

Crosby sounds great. I just don't think he alone makes this team a SB winner and because of that hypothetical trade, the Bears would be left with no ammo to stack chips around Caleb.

But what do I know?

@MightyJoeYoung and @DanielCCSBears are the resident CCS gurus here.
A Rookie Contract for a Drafted Rookie may not be renegotiated, amended or altered in any way until after the final regular season game of the player's third contract year..................

Negotiations prior to that are mostly pointless.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
We can’t afford to spend premium money on another edge player after investing premium money on Sweat at the other edge spot. On top of that, the benefit of having 3 draft picks in the first two rounds allows us to build the trenches with talented, yet cheap, players.

We also need money in the not so distant future to pay Brisker, Gordon, Stevenson, and Dexter.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
My dream as part of the haul was a Crosby trade.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A Rookie Contract for a Drafted Rookie may not be renegotiated, amended or altered in any way until after the final regular season game of the player's third contract year..................

Negotiations prior to that are mostly pointless.

Didn't know that. I still wouldnt want to trade picks though.