Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Forgot where I read it, but Kompon WILL be in charge of the PP next year....it's gonna be a long year for special teams IMO

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Why? Legit question.

he was in charge of the Kings pp last year which was TERRIBLE if I remember right until Sutter got there.

I have a feeling Q is more knowledgeable in the PK than the PP so Kompon will have a MAJOR influence in the PP IMO

Also reading what Kings fans thought of Kompon's PP ability has me worried.

Ill gladly be wrong though! :D

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
he was in charge of the Kings pp last year which was TERRIBLE if I remember right until Sutter got there.

I have a feeling Q is more knowledgeable in the PK than the PP so Kompon will have a MAJOR influence in the PP IMO

Also reading what Kings fans thought of Kompon's PP ability has me worried.

Ill gladly be wrong though! :D

And considering our PP isnt very good to begin with... Shit...

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
PP will remain the same. No net presence..etc.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
PP will remain the same. No net presence..etc.

Has anyone tried to explain what Kompon tried to do stylistically with the PP in L.A.

All Haviland did was have the Hawks try to set up the backdoor passing plays or have a Kane/Hossa shoot from the sideboards.

Net presence was also quite a matter of who was out there... the brief times they had it was with Montador playing in there, Shaw, and the bits Toews provides. Q really botched that issue with the oldy BertN'Ernie out there.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has anyone tried to explain what Kompon tried to do stylistically with the PP in L.A.

All Haviland did was have the Hawks try to set up the backdoor passing plays or have a Kane/Hossa shoot from the sideboards.

Net presence was also quite a matter of who was out there... the brief times they had it was with Montador playing in there, Shaw, and the bits Toews provides. Q really botched that issue with the oldy BertN'Ernie out there.

Will have to see what he does with this bunch. He was generally known (by bloggerz and stuffz) as a big problem in LA.