January 6th...What a day

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What posts? You mean every one where you tell us how bad mitch is and how good mahomes/watson are? Because they are the only posts you make. Same with your buddy CRM.

To CRM:
Newsflash guy, we all know mitch is not good. We all also know Mahomes/Watson are good.

We don't need you to make a thread about it multiple times a week.
I made a congrats to Watson/Mahomes post and you raged about it being a troll post and even though it was labeled OT, it wasn’t about the Bears and yadda yadda yadda. Then one of your buddies made an OT post that wasn’t labeled OT and was obviously meant to troll the anti-Mitch crowd and you happily commented on it.

You’re just another agenda driven poster who loves stirring the pot and cries victim anytime someone posts something against the earmuff mafia code of conduct, which is don’t like any QBs not named Mitch and Mitch played great regardless of how he actually played.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shut up nerd, you act like a bitch the least out of all of time because you provide content.

The rest are unbearable and their post history backs that fact up.
More insults. What a non-troll post

I literally just fucking schooled you on the Gm topic but I guess Tariq Cohen being a pro-bowler asa returner makes Ryan Pace as good as a Gm as 6 time SB winning coach and universally recognized as the best coach in all of sports, Bill Belichick. ???

It’s weird how you lump together all of the posters who have one thing in common. What is it you ask?

Thinks Trubisky sucks.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Checks post history....

hmm, every thread is on mahomes or watson.

Wait....Did I mistakenly end up on arrowheadpride.com?

Nope, false alarm, just a troll trying to scare the sheep.

This thread wasn’t about Mahomes or Watson until you brought them up

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
CRM gets on here to remind us of the Parkey miss and has Mahomes as his avatar?

Do trolls not get banned on this board?

How does any of this constitute as trolling?
No. They flourish because of all the old boomers oblivious to their trolling.

CRM, Anytime, Grimson, HHM, etc.

They are literal trash.

Why because we disagree with your idiotic opinions? Few people @here agree with you. Are they all “literal trash” as well?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No. They flourish because of all the old boomers oblivious to their trolling.

CRM, Anytime, Grimson, HHM, etc.

They are literal trash.
I have nothing to do with this thread why are you even trying to bring me into it with your dumb dissing.

I've made countless more quality football threads than you have had beers before noon.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I have nothing to do with this thread why are you even trying to bring me into it with your dumb dissing.

I've made countless more quality football threads than you have had beers before noon.

White Claws*

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

FTR I think Ms "clown shoes" Adows husband needs to reign in his bitch.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Be careful... she's gonna tell us about how big her dick is
Well hopefully after she gets dicked down with that giant rubber thing her hubby let's her know whose house it is and that she needs to stop day drinking and pick up the kids from school without alcohol, Newports, and BBC on her breath.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny the only ones who have responded to my post are the trolls.

?
The only people who responded are the ones you literally named in your post. Wow, that’s so odd...

This kids is msadowns in a nutshell. Call people trolls while himself is actually trolling.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only people who responded are the ones you literally named in your post. Wow, that’s so odd...

This kids is msadowns in a nutshell. Call people trolls while himself is actually trolling.
@msadows is constantly trolling me ever since I called him out for making all of those troll threads aimed at @bearmick

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Well hopefully after she gets dicked down with that giant rubber thing her hubby let's her know whose house it is and that she needs to stop day drinking and pick up the kids from school without alcohol, Newports, and BBC on her breath.
She's definitely a wine / xanny mom. Somedays she can't decide which she wants to be so she just downs 'em both

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Shut up nerd, you act like a bitch the least out of all of time because you provide content.

The rest are unbearable and their post history backs that fact up.

True Grimson has some cringeworthy posts. But they are sports related and bears related. His opinions might be hard to stomach but there is some truth to them most times.

The other two are just parroting narratives the NFL pushes. Bears hatred for the most part. You notice they never back anything up with facts. Its usually just them sticking around to say. Remember when I said the bears fucked up, then go on to blow guys in significantly better situations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few big things happened today throughout the course of history but I’ll start with the most important.

A year ago today was one of the most hilarious plays in NFL history, the DOUBLE DOINK. For those of you who may not remember, Cody Parkey hit both the left upright and the crossbar on a game winning FG attempt. This happened because Trubisky played like CHIT the whole game and couldn’t put the Eagles away.

Also on this day the gr8 Colin Cowherd was born. I’m sure it will be a festive show today with Colin, Joy Taylor and everyone else. Goulet might even forego checking hockey scores all show long to join in on the fun. I’m sure the festivities will continue with premium guests such as Michael Vick and Greg Jennings heck maybe even Nick Wright and Rob Parker will make it in for the occasion. That would be fun. Look for a thread recapping the show tonight.

Also Howie Long, father of he-who-shall-not-be-named was born on this day.

Finally, everyone’s favorite state, New Mexico, was admitted to the union on this day in the 1912

What does the almanac look like for January 7th @CRM 114 ?