January 6th...What a day

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
A few big things happened today throughout the course of history but I’ll start with the most important.

A year ago today was one of the most hilarious plays in NFL history, the DOUBLE DOINK. For those of you who may not remember, Cody Parkey hit both the left upright and the crossbar on a game winning FG attempt. This happened because Trubisky played like CHIT the whole game and couldn’t put the Eagles away.

Also on this day the gr8 Colin Cowherd was born. I’m sure it will be a festive show today with Colin, Joy Taylor and everyone else. Goulet might even forego checking hockey scores all show long to join in on the fun. I’m sure the festivities will continue with premium guests such as Michael Vick and Greg Jennings heck maybe even Nick Wright and Rob Parker will make it in for the occasion. That would be fun. Look for a thread recapping the show tonight.

Also Howie Long, father of he-who-shall-not-be-named was born on this day.

Finally, everyone’s favorite state, New Mexico, was admitted to the union on this day in the 1912

It must suck being a virgin at your age.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
How would you know? Little creepy...

The amount of time he spends trolling here and obsessing about Mahomes and Watson doesn’t exactly scream pussy magnet or cock magnet depending on his orientation.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai are you going to start bragging about your sex life and d0nk size to a bunch of (mostly male) strangers on the internet now?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai are you going to start bragging about your sex life and d0nk size to a bunch of (mostly male) strangers on the internet now?

Rather brag about my own awesomeness than spend all day everyday bragging about how awesome Mahomes and Watson are.