Javon Wims might get to play on Sunday?

How many snaps/TDs will Javon Wimms get this Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've never heard heard it one syllable until SNF. Went to jewelry/watchmaker school with many Jews. Worked with many over the years. Even had a big store here growing up called Cohen's, and their commercials said co-enz.
Although I don't think Tarik is Jewish, I've never heard him say his own name either.

No joke - that's pretty cool.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jamais Vu could you please edit the thread title to "Wims" I did a thread title edit but it is still showing.

Thanks.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If I were K.White, I'd ask for my release so that I could go to a team that believed in me and wanted to give me an opportunity. It's a slap in the face for him to get jumped over by a special teams player when a starter goes down. I'm honestly surprised the Bears even kept him if they knew this going in. Makes no sense.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I were K.White, I'd ask for my release so that I could go to a team that believed in me and wanted to give me an opportunity. It's a slap in the face for him to get jumped over by a special teams player when a starter goes down. I'm honestly surprised the Bears even kept him if they knew this going in. Makes no sense.

Isn't Kevin White more of an outside receiver and not a slot guy?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Literally LMAO. Gagglefeet? That is the best the hivemind could come up with? Not your best effort gaggledogs.

Above It All
Lady Foot Locker
gagglefeet

You ******* seriously lack in creativity.

You seem upset.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the heck is all this ^^^^ ???

We are talking about Wims in this thread please take the random ****posting to another venue.

Thanks you in advance.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

We are talking about Wims in this thread please take the random ****posting to another venue.

Thanks you in advance.

It appears as though a post I never made was quoted.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It appears as though a post I never made was quoted.

Further laughing my ass off. Now you're playing post deletion games. Get a life grimdawg.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
looks like you got yourself a #calledit coming

Maybe not though.

Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller will miss Week 4’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as he recovers from a dislocated shoulder, opening the door for former first-round pick Kevin White to finally get an opportunity to make some plays.

Not so fast.

According to coach Matt Nagy, it’s Josh Bellamy who will be Miller’s primary replacement.

Rich Campbell

@Rich_Campbell
Bears HC Matt Nagy: Josh Bellamy stands out as a replacement in the slot in Anthony Miller's absence.

2:38 PM - Sep 28, 2018

It’s important to note that Nagy’s comments about Bellamy’s role referred specifically to playing in the slot, a position White hasn’t spent much time mastering.

Still, White should see his fair share of reps, especially on plays that feature Taylor Gabriel in the slot. When he kicks inside, it will be White who forms a big-bodied duo on the outside with Allen Robinson.

White has yet to make any meaningful impact in Chicago since joining the team as the seventh overall pick in 2015. He’s still searching for his first touchdown as a pro.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe not though.

Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller will miss Week 4’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as he recovers from a dislocated shoulder, opening the door for former first-round pick Kevin White to finally get an opportunity to make some plays.

Not so fast.

According to coach Matt Nagy, it’s Josh Bellamy who will be Miller’s primary replacement.

Rich Campbell

@Rich_Campbell
Bears HC Matt Nagy: Josh Bellamy stands out as a replacement in the slot in Anthony Miller's absence.

2:38 PM - Sep 28, 2018

It’s important to note that Nagy’s comments about Bellamy’s role referred specifically to playing in the slot, a position White hasn’t spent much time mastering.

Still, White should see his fair share of reps, especially on plays that feature Taylor Gabriel in the slot. When he kicks inside, it will be White who forms a big-bodied duo on the outside with Allen Robinson.

White has yet to make any meaningful impact in Chicago since joining the team as the seventh overall pick in 2015. He’s still searching for his first touchdown as a pro.

Not buying it. Rich Campbell is an idiot.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Thanks you in advance.

I didn't record any preseason. What was his super power? I can't remember if he was go up and get it or run deep. I just remember him looking amazing for 7th round.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not buying it. Rich Campbell is an idiot.

What about Stacey? Lol

StaceyDales

@StaceyDales
W/ @ChicagoBears WR Anthony Miller OUT, watch for more of WR Josh Bellamy(slot). Nagy, “he knows this offense just from being together in 2013. He’s a smart kid that understands it, can play all three positions. He’s the one that’s really jumped in & done a good job in that roll”

6:17 PM - Sep 28, 2018

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I wonder what White’s 40 time is right now? Just out of curiosity it would be cool to find out

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Further laughing my ass off. Now you're playing post deletion games. Get a life grimdawg.

WTF? Please try to stay on topic.

Back on topic: I would rather see Wims get game reps because we have no idea how good he can be. We know what Bellamy is and sadly we know what White is.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I heard it on the twitter that one of our best WR in preseason might be reactivated and put out there for some live snaps gameday sunday. All the buzz is about Kelvin White getting more snaps from AntMill being out but I think it's a classic Nagy smokescreen and they are putting in Javon to show off his talents!!!

If this is true I might have to move my passing TD prediction up to at least THREE passing TDs and one shovelpassing TD against the Bucs.

Buckle Up!
With Miller and Shaheen out...

This a great opportunity to give White and Wims a lot of snaps.

I'm sure Nagy has ideas about how he wants to use these two, and we'll be seeing some testing out there.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF? Please try to stay on topic.

Back on topic: I would rather see Wims get game reps because we have no idea how good he can be. We know what Bellamy is and sadly we know what White is.

1323327697542_4162298.png